Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for a seasoned Functional Analyst to join a reputable client, based in Brussels, on an English speaking site, initially for 6 months.
The successful applicant will be part of the team managing the new platform supporting the client admission and the future operational workflow tool.
The ideal Functional Analyst will be willing to invest him/herself end-to-end in the delivery of the changes from the requirements to the production implementation.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Min. 10 years of experience as Functional Analyst or an equivalent exposure in manipulating data and structuring information
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You know how to break down complex problems that stretch out over several domains into smaller pieces to understand logical links and dependencies.
- You can distinguish essential information and summarize it accordingly.
- You see how information is linked and you recognize common patterns in elements that seem unrelated at first.
- You are able to manipulate a lot of data and structure them
- You are able to create logical data model
- You have been exposed to workflow management and continuous improvement process
- Logical reasoning
- You are willing to learn new Businesses related to the company, given that the scope will cover all Businesses and entities of the group
- You have a good network within the company to find the right information by yourself
- You are aware of the cost/benefits approach and you are able to anticipate needs and adequately involve architecture teams
- Strong willingness to learn how the future application will be used in the company (training will be provided)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Suite Office (especially Excel)
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be missed opportunity!