Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced French and or Dutch-speaking Project Manager with a technical infrastructure background to join a great team in Brussels, Belgium.
IT infrastructure projects are executed in a matrix organisation in which the technical delivery is responsible for various specialized teams across the Delivery organisation.
The Project Management will be required to coordinate and support delivery activities within the different domain.
Required skills and experience :
- Technical skills focused on Windows Operating systems and Microsoft ecosystems (AD, Exchange, Sharepoint,) as well as virtual environments based on Citrix.
- 5 to 7 years of experience with management of IT infrastructure projects or initiatives as a Project Manager, a Technical Team Leader, Line Manager or equivalent function.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK or Prince2), planning tools, with relevant certificates and accreditations (or equivalent knowledge and experience).
- Understands the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective. Individual is able to make project trade-offs in complex and/or sensitive situations.
- Flexible to travel, if and as required.
- Experience in the banking industry would be advantageous.
- English + Dutch and/or French
Please get in touch for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.