Are you a seasoned Agile Coach with a passion for transmitting your knowledge and expertise to colleagues at all levels?
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity to join a large, reputable Telecoms client in Belgium, initially for 6 months.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- teach, facilitate, collaborate and mentor different levels (teams, managers, partners).
- assess and define how to kick-start new teams, not limited to IT-delivery teams, in their journey on adopting an Agile way of working.
- identify which framework is best fit for the team, teach and facilitate stand-ups, planning and estimation, retrospectives, and so on.
- ensure the team gradually can take over these activities.
- support existing Agile teams in elevating their Agile maturity allowing them to deliver higher value, faster to their customers.
Knowledge and Experience
- University, or equivalent by experience,
- Deep knowledge of the “Agile” frameworks and ability to find the best fit for each team
- At least 10 years of experience as agile coach or Scrummaster
- Following experiences are considered an asset:
- Experience in a telecom company
- Experience in IT domain
- Show empathy to connect with others without judgment or personal agenda, and get supports for the coming changes.
- Remain curious and continuously evolve in his knowledge.
- Recognize the strength in the persons, find their lights and brighten them.
- Create an environment where individuals get heard, experience is valued and validated.
- Create openings for new action by taking people out of their problems, out of their boxes.
- Listen to the persons and challenge them.
- Have a high social competence with regard to empathy, team leadership, servant leadership, conflict management and communication skills;
Please and get in touch for further details on this “not-to-be-missed opportunity”!