Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager. Candidates should have an expert working knowledge of Agile/Waterfall methodologies. A background in the Travel and Tourism industry is beneficial. This is permanent role based in Brighton with a salary of between £35K - £45K
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role in the travel and tourism industry. Strong communication skills are required for this role as well as the demonstrable ability to deliver to business requirements. The ability to lead a strong-willed team is a key element for this role.
Essential Candidate Experience: -
- 3+ years Technical Project Management experience.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver to business requirements.
- Project planning
- Outstanding Written/Spoken Communication Skills.
- Requirement Gathering
- Presentation Skills and
- Experience working technical/non-technical teams
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work to strict time/budgetary deadlines
- Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
If you feel that you have the ability to flourish in this role, then please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.