Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Lead Software Engineer. Working closely with the project manager, primary responsibility will be the delivery of the technical scope of the project throughout the full life cycle.
The Lead Software Engineer will manage a team of software engineers to deliver projects to requisite quality standards within time and budget. They will take responsibility for the delivery of the technical scope of the project throughout the complete project lifecycle.
- Minimum of 5 Years in Full Software Development Lifecycle
- Minimum of 3 Years in a Technical Lead role
- Experience of Designing & Implementing High Availability Systems
- Analysing Requirements & Compiling Functional Design
- Agile, Waterfall and V methodologies
- C# - ASP.Net – Visual Studio
- Experience of working in ISO9001 environment
- Onsite Testing experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Business Intelligence reporting and associated dashboard design capability.
- Good working knowledge of current software legislative requirements.
- Previous experience in either Logistics, Material Handling or Airports or Manufacturing.
- Eligible for, or holds current SC clearance
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist.