Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Software Architect with MDM / Master Data Management Experience. This is an initial 8 Month contract with further extensions based in the Docklands, London.
Provide Master Data Management.
- Work with multiple project teams, gathering data requirements and definitions, and mapping data elements (source to target data transformations).
- Maintain the focus on the changes to data models of data structures, typically at the logical level.
- Responsible for maintaining the Master Data Management configuration concerning the following processes:
- Data Architecture – experience on data modelling and data Administration for multi-dimensional data. Experience on new and changes to data models of data structures, typically at the logical level.
- Data Cleansing – experience on configure and implement technical processes for data quality to support data stewards.
- Data Conversion - experience on data quality / transformation and data conversion.
- Data Governance – manage and configure roles and profiles according organisational requirements and/or data management needs.
- Provide guidance for the development of MDM with a focus on integration, standardization and life cycle management of data governance (development, maintenance and archiving)
- Contribute to the master data governance program by enabling architectural design, data standards and developing data management processes
- Implement metadata strategy
- Responsible for the metadata catalogue (metadata repository) for all systems at EMA
- Maintain metadata standards set in line with ISO/IDMP (Identification of Medicinal Products)
- Participate in requirements gathering and ensure master data will compliant with the metadata catalogue
- Responsible for implementing the suitable processes for tracking and maintaining “data delta”
- Ensure metadata is documented within the MDM system
If you are an experienced Architect with Strong Data Experience including IDD, MDD and IDQ please don't hesitate to apply.