We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Development Team Lead to be based in West Sussex, for our client, an innovative, forward thinking company which is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic team leader to join a rapidly expanding team. All applicants must be eligible to work in UK.
You will be required to deliver transformational and strategic changes through the management of agile, multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital development teams, typically made up of analysts, editors, developers and testers. The role will be building and motivating high performing teams.
- Deliver projects, solutions, products using agile project management methodology.
- Lead Development team with collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team (developers, testers, BA, business users)
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage
- Practical experience of CMS platforms, Digital Asset Management, .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- EPiServer Commerce
- ImageValut or any Digital Asset management
- EPiServer Find
- Experience in working in PCI, DSS, OWASP compliant organizations/projects
- Good understanding of current application development standards, methodologies, issues etc.
- Good understanding REST APIs and SOAP protocols
- Extensive knowledge of Infrastructure components eg Hosted platform, Networking, Server technologies, Load balancing platforms and Application firewalls
- Solid understanding of Source code management, branching techniques and build processes
- Experience in using RDMS and NoSQL databases like MS SQL and Redis
- Good experience in using SQL 2008/2012 including stored procedures, optimisation and configuration
Please get in touch for in-depth details on this excellent career opportunity.