Endeavour Recruitment have an excellent contract opportunity for a Lead Cable and Harness Design Engineer to join our leading defence client based in Stevenage. This will be a hybrid role.
It is a requirement that candidates are eligible for Security Clearance.
You will be responsible for making sure the work load is planned, budgeted correctly and that all design reviews and documentation are held/created at the correct time with the appropriate audience. You will be working with multiple departments and external suppliers to plan, implement, and improve solutions whilst dealing with opportunities and challenges as they arise as an individual and/or part of a team.
What we’re looking for from you:
• Demonstrable experience of managing work packages
• Proven experience of tess design
• An appreciation of Interconnect manufacturing process
• We’re looking for someone with a proactive approach who is motivated and has the ability to balance cost, quality and schedule; simultaneously giving due consideration to Design for Manufacture and Design for Test.
• Whilst not essential, it would be great if you can demonstrate an understanding of the product life cycle, Military Defence Standards and cable harness Manufacture (IPC-WHMA-A-620C
If you would like further information on this excellent opportunity then please apply!