Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join our market leading client based in Wembley on a permanent basis.
The selected Quality Manager will Implement and maintain our client’s Quality Management System in accordance with BS ENISO 9001 and liaise with the Quality Management Department, internal and external customers as well as suppliers as appropriate with regard to Quality issues.
As a Quality Manager, your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Act as the primary contact with regard to Quality performance
- Administer the Fault Analysis Reporting process and ensure that the reports are distributed to management and monitor the completion of the corrective and preventive action of each entry.
- Manage the internal and external audit process and assist with audits where appropriate and/or necessary.
- To ensure that the Quality Systems are harmonised and kept up to date.
- Reviewer of all documented processes and ensures alliance with Corporate process and adherence to corporate guidelines.
- Manage the systems of reporting (KPIs and other) for providing data to the Quality Management department.
- Monthly presentation to management reporting on Quality issues and identifying corrective actions required. Supplying full details and reasons for any failings.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in relevant subject (ideally Quality Assurance Management otherwise Material Engineering/ Manufacturing) or equivalent
- 3 years’ professional experience
- Evidence of training and specific experience for the certification standards that the company owns or intends to achieve. (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, CQM, Audit specialist)
- 8D, Fault Analysis Reporting, 5 Why’s Technique
- Handling of relevant Customer affairs in regards of Quality Management
- Handling of relevant Supplier Quality Management affairs
Send us your CV or get in touch for more details.