Cyber Security Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst to move to the Tropical Island of Mauritius.
Our client in Mauritius is a large Multi-0National. They will provide sponsorship and Visa’s.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing security technologies, analysing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner. You are expected to have strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
Security Incident Management
- Technical Investigation and Response of security incidents
- Drafting of security incident reports and assisting the Group Business Units to draft security incident reports
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing exercises
- Assist in security penetration testing and report consolidation.
- Carry out vulnerability assessments, submission of reports to clients, and provision of guidance in vulnerability remediation.
Threat Landscape Monitoring for the Group
- Monitoring of Global Threat Landscape and send security alerts to the Group (IT Teams or users as applicable)
- Participation in the evaluation cyber risks
Information security Hardening and Monitoring
- Assisting with the creation, updating and implementation of best practice guidelines for the hardening of technology products used within the Group.
- Monitor security alerts on common technology platforms used across the Group.
Group Information Security Services
- Contribute to the review and update of Security policies.
- Assisting and advising business units on the implementation of technology governance-related policies
Security Solutions Evaluations for the Group
- Evaluating new technologies in the cyber security ecosystem that may be of value [E.g., Endpoint Protection, Email security Solutions, etc.]
- Submission of post-evaluation reports
Group Security Awareness
- Participate in the organisation of Group cyber security awareness initiatives.
- Preparing awareness content for group awareness initiatives
- Preparing and delivering cyber security awareness training for the corporate office and Business Units
The salary for this role is between 1300-1500 USD/month.
For furth information and the opportunity to work in the most beautiful place in the world, please don’t hesitate to apply.