Calling for Installation Engineers!
Our client is looking for several engineers to assist with a large project for a well-known retailer in the UK.
Night rate – up to £210 depending on experience
Works will be carried out Sunday through to Thursday – Night work
- Install and maintain systems and equipment according to project specification
- Test and troubleshoot equipment and systems to ensure fully functional once installed.
- Work collaboratively with team members including Project managers and other members of the engineering team.
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures whilst on job site.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience of installation engineering/ Electrical engineering/ mechanical engineering of a related field.
- Use hand tools, power tools and other equipment to install components
- Willing to work overnight, will generally be regionally based, but some expectation to travel out of their home region and stay overnight.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members and project management team
- Physical ability to lift equipment and work in confined spaces where necessary.
- Familiarity with safety protocol whilst working on a customer job site.
Preferred, Previous experience in one of the following fields:
- Shop fitting
- Jobs where previously used hand tools, power tools to cut, shape and assemble.
Please send our CV or get in touch for more information ASAP!