Dynamics CRM Developer
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join our London based client.
This is a permanent opportunity and sponsorship can be provided.
Our client uses some of the most advanced technologies to create great experiences for their customers. We are looking for someone who is passionate in developing new software projects using the latest technologies. Working in partnership with the business, you’ll be critical in contributing to the whole software development lifecycle, using your technical skills in the Dynamics CRM platform and Microsoft Power Platform.
Essential skills and requirements:
• Dynamics CRM development experience as a senior.
• Experience with Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft Power Platform
• Experience with power automate and power apps
• Knowledge with Azure Integration services (Service bus, logic App, Function App), Azure SQL Server
• Experience with DevOps technology (GIT, Azure DevOps, CI/CD)
• Agile working, excellent communication skills, mentoring/overseeing junior developers
• Degree/certification in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
If you would like to join an organisation where you can bring real value and creativity, please apply within.