Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for an IT Administrator to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an IT Administrator who has excellent communication skills, organisational skills and an eye for details.
The ideal IT Administrator will have experience in Cisco along with MS Azure.
Your role as an IT Administrator will include:
- ISO 9001/27001/documentation and managing ACR’s (Access Control Requests), test backup/restore, log checks and monitoring, updating IT process/manuals, stock control, auditing software/hardware/networking, and general network management/admin.
- Help to manage the vSphere environment we have and develop and maintain the MS on-prem servers, including Exchange/SQL.
- IT activities such as PC/Laptops builds, WEEE disposal etc.
- Business/Computer studies degree.
- Ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Cisco/PEN testing/security along with MS Azure.
- You will be able to work at 3rd level but willing to do some 1st level tasks
- Two or more of the below qualifications are preferable:
- CCNA, CCNP – Cisco
- MCSA, MSCE, MCP – Microsoft
- LPI – Linux
- ITIL 4 – IT service management best practise
Send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for more information on this not-to-be-missed opportunity!