Calling for a Desktop Support Representative to join our leading financial client based in Hampshire.
This is a hybrid perm role.
As a Desktop Support Representative will be responsible for providing IT application and infrastructure support, as well as well as developing business solutions that help bring about operational efficiencies and improvements to our technology capabilities.
Our client is looking for an eager to learn Desktop Support Representative who is:
- Customer focused – able to put themselves into the end users’ shoes to understand their perspective.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to communicate clearly with end users from ticket assignment through to resolution
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude – able to use initiative to bring about positive change, especially in ambiguous situations.
- Well organised and able to manage a competing work volume
- Logically thinking – able to plan out the sequence of steps to understand and resolve a problem
- Driven to progress in their career and takes responsibility for their development
- Is not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Willing to travel between offices when required (Solent, Bournemouth, and London) on occasions (20% travel)
Skills & experience required:
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with the end users of technology
- A strong demonstrable desire to build a career in IT
- At least a 2:1 university degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics(STEM) subject
- Experience of working in a financial services operational department (ideally within a wealth management context)
- Evidence of improving a process using technology solutions
- Evidence of providing customer support, either in a technical or non-technical capacity
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SharePoint
If you would like to join an organization where you can bring real value, then please apply!