Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for an IT Administrator to join our Multinational Software Manufacturer client, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for an IT Administrator who has excellent communication skills, organisational skills and an eye for details.
Your role as an IT Administrator will include:
- ISO 9001/27001/documentation and managing ACR’s (Access Control Requests), test backup/restore, log checks and monitoring, updating IT process/manuals, stock control, auditing software/hardware/networking, and general network management/admin.
- Help to manage the vSphere environment we have and develop and maintain the MS on-prem servers, including Exchange/SQL.
- IT activities such as PC/Laptops builds, WEEE disposal etc.
- Business/Computer studies degree.
- Ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Product knowledge or understanding of:
- Backup Exec
- Cisco/Sonicwall firewall
- vSphere – VM management
- MS Active Directory management
- MS SQL
- Amazon AWS
- MS Azure
- Linux admin
- Datastores; storage backbends and NAS/DAS
- Helpdesk support systems
- SLA and KPI’s (performance metrics)
- Good fundamentals about networking
Preferred Technical background:
- CRM systems (Gold-Vision) & marketing automation
- AWS DDB, S3, etc.
- Browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge, etc.)
- Less important, but useful (SIP, WebRTC, PHP, Wordpress)
- Web servers; IIS Apache and nginX
- Network security/PEN testing
- MS NAV
- ISO quality standards 9001 and 27001
Send us your CV or get in touch ASAP for more information on this not-to-be-missed opportunity!