Endeavour is looking for a Software Project Manager to join a leading Software Development client’s team.
Our Ireland based client is seeking an effective Software Project Manager for a challenging role within a large team, engaged in delivering critical solutions to a well-established client.
The role can be fully remote.
As a Project Manager, youwill have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with Senior management and peers, Architects, Project Leads, and Engineering Teams to understand client priorities and business requirements
- Monitor and deliver projects within the defined scope, on-time and within budget expectations.
- Develop detailed project schedules and communicate these to the client.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction with close collaboration.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years demonstrable & successful experience in a project lead or project management position, preferably in a commercial software development organisation, or in a similar exacting technical environment.
- Experience of Agile & Scrum development methodologies, and ALM tooling
- Detailed familiarity with the Software development lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of software applications and experience leading complex engineering initiatives.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of application programming, database, and system design.
- Experience/Knowledge of cloud technologies and offerings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating with all levels with team and client
Apply and send us your CV or get in touch for more info!