UX/UI Designer required to join a leading, international company based in London on a permanent basis.
With a minimum of 6+ years relevant experience, the role of a UI/UX Designer requires experience of designing web elements that optimise user interaction and experience within an integrated agency. You will have a creative yet organised approach to tackling problems and creating solutions. You will have great organisational skills and be able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure. As an exceptional team player, you will work with the project team to create wireframes, design website interfaces (including all components) and digital applications.
Overall, the position holder will:
- Be a great team player. Ability to collaborate closely with creatives, developers and project managers
- Create wireframes in relation to user journeys
- Design graphic components, like modules, menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop visuals that clearly illustrate form, function, interaction / movement and video animation components
- Action design adjustments based on user feedback
- Be proactive in suggesting project's improvements or solutions to any impediments
- Have a keen interest in the latest digital trends and best practices
- Design of UI informed by brand and design concepts and information architecture
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
- Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
- Justify the design decisions and best practices when necessary
- Using all available sources to identify user issues and pain points, adopting user centred approaches to then fix these based
- on insight and best practice UX & UI design frameworks and standards
- Creation of user centred, original, appropriate, and attractive UX design solutions
- Take a proactive role in identifying and resolving UX & UI design improvements across our client’s websites
- To provide technical direction on responsive design and transitions to the development team and team members
- 6+ years UI & UX design with experience in producing wireframes, user journeys and components and high-quality visual designs across digital channels
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
- A strong understanding of fully-responsive UI & UX design and mobile-first design
- Experience and understanding of the website development process and phases
- Experience in developing and documenting style guides that will form the basis of future developments to ensure a
- consistent look and feel of the product
- Proven experience and knowledge of working across multiple projects
- Experience with high fidelity design tools such as XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience across interaction design, visual/graphic design, information architecture, facilitation, prototyping, responsive/adaptive design principles
- You will be a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task, you will have the ability to work and collaborate across a small team, as well as communicate effectively across wider teams and functions.
- Understanding of Adobe After Effects
- Experience of conducting user research
- Experience working across the professional services, financial and technology sectors.
Please get in touch for further details.