Calling for Solutions Architects!
This is an excellent hybrid - Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
Location: London – King’s Cross
The successful Solutions Architect will join our client’s development team and be responsible for creating and maintaining the roadmap of technical products and acting as the subject matter expert in Cloud Computing Technologies (including Azure) and the software development process.
You will work with cross functional teams in a collaborative way and play a key role in each phase of the software/product development lifecycle. Working as the Cloud specialist you will be developing products for the Company’s customers as well as configuring tools and technologies to enhance the value they derive.
The ideal Solutions Architect will have significant commercial experience within the Tech space, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure and working experience with APIs(eg. RESTful).
- Experience of successful technical leadership, working as an architect on complex projects and programmes.
- Ability to design complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design parties including business users, technical staff, software developers and third-party suppliers.
- Ability to innovate and think creatively, showing willingness to apply new approaches to solving problems and to learn new methods and technologies.
- The ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Knowledge and understanding of IT technical design and security within an environment governed by standards and codes of compliance.
- Experience in integrating within a heterogeneous systems landscape. This should include experience in integrating to third party, cloud-based platforms for aspects such as authentication, payments etc.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and deploying scalable and resilient RESTful web services.
- Good in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack (preferable) or AWS.
- Experience of solutions design and implementation of a range of network and infrastructure services.
- Leading the technical design, development and implementation of complex, integrated, enterprise cloud applications
- Significant experience of designing infrastructure and database solutions required for the operation and evolution of existing and new key business applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, with systematic and logical approach to solving complex problems, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own work to meet deadlines.
- Effective IT skills including basic/intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
Apply ASAP or get in touch for further details!