Endeavour Recruitment currently has an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant.
The successful candidate will support the workload of a highly specialist recruiter through the following roles and responsibilities:
- Sourcing specialist Technology roles and candidates using telephone and database search skills.
- Supporting clients and candidates to negotiate their job contracts and to maintain effective working relationships, where a highly solution focused approach is required.
- Writing and managing adverts on behalf of our clients, to source highly specialist I.T. candidates from across the world.
- Prioritizing and carrying out administrative tasks to support recruiters and company processes.
While managing these responsibilities, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to follow our in-house company training program.
This would suit a candidate who would like to consider opportunities to grow within the company.
- Highly self-motivated
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks and information
- Experience of using excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly by telephone and email.
- Effective negotiation skills
- A solution-focused approach to situations
- Experience of working effectively within teams
- Target driven and comfortable working in a competitive, highly paced industry.
- Microsoft Office computer skills including Outlook email.
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Knowledge and understanding of I.T. / Software.
- Experience of using databases.
- Experience in recruitment
- Experience in sales
- Motivation to adopt increasing roles and responsibilities within the company longer term.
While this role is suitable for both experience and entry level recruiters. new to the recruitment industry.
Salary is therefore negotiable based on knowledge and experience.
Endeavour Recruitment is a rapidly growing company and employees benefit from competitive salary and holiday packages with highly competitive commission schemes.
Employees particularly value the strong team culture within the company and dealing with professionals across the world from the comfort of an office on the stunning south coast.
We are based in the village of Hamble, five Minutes’ walk from the train station and little over a mile from the motorway with on-site parking.
The company is excited to welcome its newest member, who is keen to develop a highly successful career in a fast-paced, specialist industry.