Calling for a Data Analyst with good understanding of Asset Management to join a contract opportunity till end of March 2022 initially.
Our client is based in London, close to Kings Cross station and will only be required to work onsite once per week.
The Data Analyst will support asset managers and various stakeholders to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for decision making, to deliver operational efficiencies and improvement.
Your transferable analytical skills will be utilised in one or many of the following projects:
- Investment Planning:
- Performance reporting and analysis
- System improvements:
The selected Data Analyst will have the following required skills/experience:
- Good understanding of Asset Management, particularly with investment and divestment of stock.
- Experience in creating Business Intelligence Reports
- Experience of updating Asset Management Systems with Stock Condition Data and Major Repair completions
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel and other MS Office skills
- Good skills in Business Intelligence Tools
- Tableau Software / PowerBI desirable
- GIS Analysis desirable
If you are available and this sounds like you, send us your CV or get in touch ASAP!