Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a Product/Project Manager.
The successful candidate will manage a customer product configuration project delivery according to agreed targets, budget and timescales and to provide technical product and project support.
To plan and estimate time and costs of a project. To create requirements specifications and to delegate work packages. To control the progress of the project in order to successfully complete the project within time and cost constraints.
Responsibilities / Tasks
Technical product and project support within the company’s products. Internal and external customer projects for chip profiles, card personalisation, data processing and data management systems.
Manage technical relationship with clients:
- Document in detail the product/project's technical requirements and Customer acceptance criteria.
- Identify and agree tasks, objectives and targets.
- Agree, document and manage changes to original customer requirement.
- Deliver product/project updates to the customer and other members of the project team.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and customer sign-off prior to launch.
- Adhere to Product & Project Management processes and procedures as outlined in the relevant Process and documents.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are agreed, met and documented, according to the agreed standards, during the course of the project life cycle.
- Establish and update project plans.
- Estimate the time needed for each task and the overall project.
- Adjust the estimated time schedules and project deliverables according to agreed change requests.
- Assign and coordinate the work of each person involved in a project.
- Act as a central interface for everyone within in the project, dealing with queries, change requests, updates etc.
- Communicate status updates with customers, project team and Technical Director.
- Ensure smooth and timely realisation of projects.
- Oversee the preparation of sign-off samples for test cards and fulfilment packs.
- Oversee project implementation, technical testing and handover to QA and operations team.
- Understand and accept (sign) key custodian responsibility statement.
- Successfully complete key custodian training program.
- Access assigned key custodian safe(s) and completion of associated logs.
- Effective use of tamper proof envelopes.
- Take part in key ceremony (test, live & audit).
- Receive, create, distribute & destroy encryption key components (electronic & physical).
- Effective communications with internal / external customer key custodians.
- Very good understanding of international standards for Payment specifications for Smart Card personalisation and fulfilment.
- Very good knowledge of cryptography (PKI) and communication protocols.
- Very good understanding of software development.
- IT system and encryption knowledge and experience.
- Expertise in software programs such as PowerPoint, Microsoft Projects, Word and Excel, etc.
- Degree in mathematics and/or computer sciences or similar.
- High level of knowledge in various industries including engineering, data communication or IT.
- Project Management – Prince II Foundation or equivalent
- Ability to plan, design and conduct presentations to small or large audiences.
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of working in banking sectors.
- Experience in problem analysis and solution design.
Please apply for further details on this not to be missed permanent opportunity. Excellent career prospects.