Scrum Master required for a 6 months contract opportunity with a Belgium based client.
The selected Scrum Master will help the team and the organisation to apply agile methodologies in order to provide added value to the customer and guide the team to become self-organising and work in a multidisciplinary way.
- Removes impediments and prevents distraction so that the team can come up with the best possible solution to achieve the sprint goals
- Assist with inside and outside communication of the team with the purpose to maximize transparent and valuable information
- Support the product owner with the maintenance of the product backlog
- Facilitate the rituals and discipline the team in doing so: backlog refinement, sprint planning, stand-up, sprint review, sprint retrospective
- Guides the team to become self-steering regarding the use of methods and techniques for the team to achieve tangible results
- Ensure transparency towards stakeholders (product owner, PMO, Management Team)
Skills & Experience required:
- 10 years in IT deliveries
- 5 years in scrum and agile management
- Knowledge of the SAFe principles is an asset
Send your CV ASAP or get in touch for further details