Calling for experienced Project Managers with EPR and Healthcare sector experience for a fantastic career opportunity!
The successful Project Manager will have:
- excellent presentation and communication skills,
- willingness to take responsibility,
- drive to completion,
- the ability to remotely work to deadlines and within agreed budget
Your role will involve the following deliverable tasks:
- Complete all necessary early engagement work to ensure the successful initiation and planning of projects.
- Assist the customers with project initiation tasks such as advising on governance arrangements and managing the overall programme of work.
- Identify and recommend new projects in support of customer defined plans. Influence and engage with stakeholders to obtain buy-in and project commitment in terms of board membership
- Responsibilities and release of resources to work on the projects.
- Work closely with colleagues within the Alliance to ensure customer delivery.
- Liaise with appropriate levels of staff within the healthcare Trusts, Private Health care providers, councils, commercial partners and GP practices on direction and resource planning in relation to the complex matrix of national and local targets, and local organisational initiatives and priorities to ensure ownership and success of project delivery.
- Ensure project milestones are managed and adhered to.
- Monitor and report on progress against the agreed Project Plans, ensuring that issues and risks are raised in a timely manner and at the appropriate level. Ensure the scheduled activities maintain a minimal disruption focus; this will involve consideration and resolution of complex scheduling issues.
- Identify options available for solution and the subsequent facilitation to interpret possible outcomes, the identification, evaluation and management of risk and benefits to be realised across allocated projects.
- To work and manage other project team members where appropriate, liaison with staff in relation to the projects for example with Patient Held Record leads.
- Work in the recognised Prince 2 methodology for Project Management adhering to deployment standards and procedures.
- Manage progress against plans with monthly/weekly reporting to the Director of Programmes.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to Management Boards, Project Executives and Groups as required.
- Conform to standards and procedures.
- Maintain a good understanding of policy, political and cultural changes within the NHS, particularly in respect to NSF’s, national Information Strategies and other published papers within the NHS.
- Using experience of the NHS liaise with customers in a post-sales support role.
- Represent the company at local and national/, where required
- Follow the internal project/programme processes.