Embedded Real-Time Multi-core SW Architect
We have an exciting opportunity for an Embedded real-time system experts/Specialists to join our client’s Wireless software team in Sweden. The objective of this job is to build a high efficiency embedded software architecture to meet the requirement of 5.5G and potential 6G. There are huge calculation and communication cost since the wireless system is built on a multi-core system and involves coordination between cores and CPUs or even different HW boards. To meet the requirement of wireless system with limited resources (cpus, memory,etc.) and reduce the scheduling overhead costs, improve the efficiency of cache, optimize the communication protocols is a big challenge ,a deep understanding of the embedded , Real-Time system is required .
We are looking for person with a Master/PhD degree, in computer science engineering or related subject
- Deep understanding of Real-Time system and parallel processing, multi-task/multi-core scheduling
- Understanding of real-time scheduling theory and able to analyze properties of mathematical models
- Good knowledge of operating system, Linux, RTOS, etc, experience in job/task scheduling
- Knowledge of communication protocols or experience in communication protocol design is a big plus
- Knowledge of wireless systems(5G), hands on experience in Baseband knowledge is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of the memory system, DDR, cache prefetching, memory consistency, etc
- Ability to create technical specification and requirements and work independently and with no direction/supervision, proof of concept is required.
- Able to quickly adapt to new or evolving technologies related to new product & services requiring validation or research
- Creativity and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The role is English speaking with an English-speaking team
This is a position based in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information regarding the position, please don’t hesitate to apply.