Technical Business Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Technical Business Analyst to join our client on an initial 3-month contract based in Central London. The role requires you to be onsite for 1 – 2 days a week and the rest of the work can be done remotely.
- You will be a skilled Technical Business Analyst, driven and natural problem-solver, inquisitive and analytically skilled.
- You will be well versed in liaising with stakeholders, developers, and testers using C#, React, DevOps, Azure
- You will have facilitated workshops and had had relevant experience in breaking down requirements into user stories.
- You will possess a good working knowledge of MS Office suite, explicitly Microsoft Excel.
- You will have experience working within a variety of methodologies including scrum/agile.
- Attending and supporting scrum ceremonies.
- Liaise closely with your team of developers and testers, specifying and examining user stories.
- Gathering and creating documented requirements, ensuring user stories are well defined.
- Integrating Systems onto Cloud / Azure Stack.
- Providing knowledge to developers and testers with operational challenges.
- Running your own workshops with the key company stakeholders, forming the business’ requirements.
- Ensuring privacy, security and risk policies are adhered to and remain compliant.
If this role sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply.