Exciting career opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join our client specialising in the provision of Intelligent content solutions systems, as they are expanding their operations!
The role of the Technical Project Manager includes:
- planning and managing a number of simultaneous customer projects from both the technical and requirements sides. It also includes coordinating internal development activities with a geographically distributed team.
- business development and account management activities. This includes identifying new opportunities, creating proposals for new business, and engaging in pre-sales discussions with prospects.
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager profile with excellent communication skills, client facing experience, and direct previous experience of working with large software development, IT implementations, and IT consultancy.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience with Project Management experience of IT projects and services, in either Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Good organizational skills
- Good planning skills
- Effective customer communication
- Excellent written communication
- Project management qualification
- Jira experience (reporting)
- Experience of business development or account management is a bonus.
Industry experience in one or more of the following would be an advantage:
- Content management
- Software development
- Learning technologies
- Knowledge management
- Technical documentation
- XML-based content technologies
If you are looking for an opportunity that will give you the chance to shape the role to fit your abilities and the business needs, get in touch ASAP for further details!