Azure Infrastructure Architect
Endeavour Recruitment currently has a need for a skilled Azure Infrastructure Architect to join our Client in Antwerp, Belgium. Our client is a Global Market Leading in the Technology and Energy sector.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about architecture and infrastructure. Someone that investigates new technologies. Communicatee’s and negotiates with people on different levels in the (customer) organization.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Make architectural designs, including infrastructure solution design, business continuity & disaster recovery designs, in close collaboration with the customer and colleagues
- Calculate the necessary size of environments (sandbox, production) and determine and provision the necessary hardware
- Closely collaborate with the project manager in sprint planning, license usage, cost management, setup of Azure devops project & templates, …
- Collaborate, coach and follow-up on colleagues executing installations, updates, impact assessments, releases … on an end-to-end basis
- Analyze performance (issues), create Azure resources and maintain software versions of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- At least 5 years of experience in architecture, infrastructure and/or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 & related Microsoft-technologies is a plus
- A non-stop drive to go out of own comfort zone, to investigate new technologies & to guarantee an end-to-end solution
- A strong communicator who can negotiate and build consensus on different levels (developers, business, C-level stakeholders, …)
- A multitasker with good time management skills
- A coach and motivator who can show confidence and easily builds up trust
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards a functional role, that’s up to you!
- Training and Support
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, portable pc, iPhone, internet connection, etc. that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation.