Endeavour has a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic Software support profile who will be joining a UK based manufacturer of hardware and software for the telecommunications market with international scope, based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is looking for a software literate, technically minded profile who enjoys working with customers building converged network communication.
The selected Software support profile will be part of our client’s Technical Support team and be working alongside the engineer team.
Your role will include the following deliverables:
- Log and review incoming technical support inquiries from customers and partners via telephone and email; duplicate, research, resolve and test potential defects; answer technical product questions.
- Develop and execute test plans
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills; anticipate error conditions and likely failure scenarios.
- Escalate issues to engineering as and when needed. Set customer expectations; provide regular updates.
- On-site customer support when necessary and undertake national and international travel as required.
- Help R&D teams with developing and testing new products
- Help write QA test applications
- A degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ programming experience: Java, Python, C# or Bash
- Technical Customer Support experience
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer hardware and software
- A good knowledge of Linux system administration
Please apply or get in touch for further details on this opportunity to join a great and caring team!