Calling for a Functional Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with a Financial client in Luxembourg.
Our client is looking for a French fluent Functional Business Analyst to join their Core IT Department, and be part of Treasury & Derivatives Value Chain to work on their Transformation Plan and on Regulatory / Market Mandatory projects.
The role of the selected Functional Business Analyst will include the following deliverables :
- Understanding of business needs, challenge them (must-to-have versus nice-to-have), prioritize and formalize them in business requirements.
- Lead functional & technical analysis by proposing implementation scenarios, based on architectural principles and guidelines.
- Ensure global information consistency, quality and be part of the documentation and validation process with the actors of projects.
- Overall coordination of the analysis, design and test phases in collaboration with all teams involved (including various external partners).
- Cover activities such as refinement of requirements, design solutions in line with the current and the future application landscape.
- Preparation & execution of test phases. Specify test conditions and expected results based on requirements by conducting functional tests phases.
- Collaborate with all teams involved by the value chain and manage the dependencies with others.
- Strong communication skills to share the progress with all actors involved (Business, internal & external partners).
Required skills and experience :
- Proven experiences of functional analysis for many years in Treasury, Financial Markets or Market Risk IT domains.
- Ability to understand business processes and to structure functional specifications.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes.
- Good knowledge in integration of packages in a complex IT landscape.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Methods - MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture and UML design will be an advantage.
- Experience with testing tools (HP ALM).
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings.
- Familiar with Front, Middle and Back Offices systems, especially with current and target systems : Finastra Kondor+, TEMENOS T24 Core Banking System, …
- Interest in bank regulations such as BMR, EMIR, SFTR, … is an asset.
- Proactive, autonomous and adaptable.
- Team player and team spirit is a must
- Knowledge of following banking products and services :
✓ Forex & Money Market
✓ Collateral Management (securities lending & borrowing, Repurchase Agreement, Bonds)
✓ Derivatives (listed & OTC futures, options, IRS/CIRS, FRA, swaptions, …)
✓ Structured products (medium term notes, fiduciary certificates, forex deposits)
✓ Pricing & valuation
Apply ASAP or get in touch for more details on this contract opportunity !