IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest and Atlassian Engineer
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting contract role for a IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest and Atlassian Engineer to join our client, a global leader in Space exploration and Aeronautics.
The role is a contract role, initially 6 months.
The engineer will administer, monitor and support a set of tools for a Development Forge. The main tools are IBM ClearCase / ClearQuest and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence & Crowd).
Integrated into a project aimed at maintaining and improving the functionalities of the tools used for software development and software lifecycle management of one of our clients, a major actor in the space sector, your objectives will be to perform the activities below:
- Operate platforms linked to the Development Forge.
- Bug report and project monitoring (ClearQuest, Jira & Redmine)
- Software configuration management (ClearCase, Bitbucket, Git, Subversion)
- Collaborative sharing (Confluence)
- Forge DevOps (Artifactory, Sonarqube, Jenkins, Nexus, ...)
- Manage the installation and deployment on user workstations of a set of applications related to software development (more than 50 applications to manage)
- Provide support to users.
- Monitor environments (linux servers) and ensure their maintenance.
- Manage data migration as necessary.
You must also have experience in the administration of: IBM ClearQuest and IBM ClearCase or Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence & Crowd).
Experience in managing installations and deployments of applications for users is a big asset.
A good level of knowledge of Linux environment is required to ensure the maintenance and monitoring of environments.
Knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: PostgreSQL, Artifactory, Sonarqube, Jenkins, Nexus, Nginx, Iptables, Git or Subversion.
Autonomy, ability to skill up quickly in administration and deployment of new tools, rigor, ability to take decisions, analytical mind, or the ability to adapt are qualities that will allow you to meet the challenges you will encounter.
British nationality for Confidential Defense or Secret Defense access is required.
Project location: Portsmouth