Endeavour Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Software Developer (.Net) to join their housing association client on a remote permanent basis. We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer who wants to play a significant role in the full SDLC of a niche and highly respected range of new projects coming in. If you are looking for an enjoyable and challenging position that will require to you use your full range of technical skills and ingenuity, then you need look no further.
- Developing and shaping software using good OO and SOLID principles in a TDD way
- Testing software
- Releasing and deploying software
- Supporting and fixing problems for clients and the support desk
- Being part of a team, joining in with pair programming, retrospectives, and sprint
- Evidence of being in a long-term contract or permanent position previously
- 3+ years’ experience with C# and .Net
- Web based Technologies
- Azure or other cloud-based technologies
Whilst the position is remote, you may be required to be onsite for meetings every few months, so need to be within a reasonable distance of either Mitcham or Liverpool.