Our Defence client based in Plymouth requires an ILS Functional Analyst to join them on a 6-month basis. Your team will support the delivery and maintenance of a variety of COTS and internally developed applications, which support a variety of business functions.
About the role
- As an ILS Functional Analyst, you will be joining a wider team of Functional Analysts providing solution consultancy and contributing to the delivery of work packages being managed by Business Solutions.
- The main purpose of the Functional Analyst is to support the facilitation of customer requirements from interpretation to delivery, whilst ensuring that to the solutions are delivered in line with the IT strategy.
- In this role, you will be adding value by using your knowledge of the ILS suite to support the development of solutions that will enhance its capabilities.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Experience of working with / alongside the ILS function and an awareness of the IT tools that support it
- Capability to expand this awareness and gain a holistic understanding of the solutions that support the ILS
- Ability to coach/mentor/supervise other team members when required
- Experience of using ERP tools
- Able to take high level project requirements and break them down into functional requirements to communicate to a delivery team
- Able to appreciate requirements robustly and challenge them in order to understand the must have changes
- Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification and/or proven experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ILS focused IT/Business Applications
- Excellent customer engagement and analysis skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Broad knowledge of business practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodology
If this sounds of interest, please apply with your CV