We are looking for an Oracle DBA to help maintain, and troubleshoot our infrastructure. You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for the large-scale datacentre. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot Oracle databases, Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Performance tests and tuning
- Maintain and amend procedures and internal documentation
- Reporting to TL and/or management team
- Write and maintain custom scripts or identify tasks to be automated to lower the human intervention time.
- Participate in meetings and training related to the environment
- Participate in shifts and 24/7 oncall rotation
- Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution
- Close work with customers
- Oracle GI 11.2,12.2,19
- Oracle RDBMS 11,12,19
- Oracle ASM
- RedHat Linux 6,7
- OEM, OID and CMAN, MySQL,PostgreSQL knowledge good to have
- Experience with monitoring system
- Experience with shell scripting
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
Please et in touch for further details.