Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent remote, contract opportunity for a Fluent French and English speaking Citrix System Engineer.
- Strong experience in a production environment in Citrix and Microsoft technology (physical and/or virtual)
- Infrastructure project management experience
- Good understanding of IT security, patching, update and upgrade.
- Collaboration with provider to solve incident and problem for the customer and improve system performance.
- Industrialization and automatization is preferable
- The main required qualities are autonomy, rigor and a personal desire to move towards automation solutions and the ability to work in a team.
- French and English knowledge are mandatory (speaking & writing)
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Team player
- Minimum 5-year experience is considered as an asset
- Strong knowledge in Citrix environment
- Good knowledge in Active Directory administration
- Good experience with troubleshooting Exchange issues.
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent
- customer service
- You are potentially able to assume on call duty service with the team.
- An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, ShareFile Scripting PowerShell
- Windows Environment (Active Directory, SQL, Roles Windows Server)
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365 is preferable.
- Security (Trend Micro, ESET, Sophos) basic knowledge
- VMware, basic understanding
- Veeam or other backup tools, basic understanding
- Network understanding.
Please get in touch for further details.