Are you an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer looking for a long term contract?
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent, long term contract opportunity to work in Cape Town.
Vibrant, great weather and excellent surroundings!
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for handling Network/Datacenter related tickets and incidents.
• Monitor the network/Datacenter environment.
• Troubleshoot the incidents and find the right solution.
• Work together with your team members to adapt the environment to the needs of the business.
• Implement new change requests.
• 2-5 years’ experience as a Support Engineer or a relevant degree/certificate.
• Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and especially Networking.
• Passionate about Networking, team player and willing to learn and develop your skills.
• Fluent in English, knowledge of a second language would be advantageous.
• Technology certifications are a plus.
• Knowledge of Standard IT processes and methodologies are a plus (ITIL).
If you are you flexible, enthusiastic, responsive with a global mindset? If so, please apply for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.