Are you an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer looking for a long term contract?
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent, long term contract opportunity to work in Cape Town.
Vibrant, great weather and excellent surroundings!
ly tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling Network/Datacenter related tickets and incidents.
- Monitor the network/Datacenter environment.
- Troubleshoot the incidents and find the right solution.
- Work together with your team members to adapt the environment to the needs of the business.
- Implement new change requests.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Support Engineer or a relevant degree/certificate.
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and especially Networking.
- Passionate about Networking, team player and willing to learn and develop your skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of a second language would be advantageous.
- Technology certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of Standard IT processes and methodologies are a plus (ITIL).
f you are you flexible, enthusiastic, responsive with a global mindset? If so, please apply for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.