Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our client’s team, based in Milton Keynes.
Our Telecoms sector client is looking for a Marketing Executive who will make all the things that make marketing work, on a daily basis, happens: events, collateral production, responding to inbound messages and social posts plus supporting the campaigns manager.
The successful Marketing Executive will have the following responsibilities:
• Implement our client’s sales and marketing events and conferences
• Produce marketing collateral, including necessary international adaptations.
• Daily management of inbound chat, social and email enquiries
• Support the execution of campaigns, including tactical web posting, management of social media accounts and lead management
• Support content research
• Contribute to the wider sales and marketing team
• 1 years’ experience in a marketing related role, preferably in a B2B technology business
• Awareness of current content marketing techniques and marketing automation systems
• Familiar with standard office IT systems
• Excellent written English
• Passionate, enthusiastic, motivational and tenacious
• The ability to engage at all levels across businesses and specifically with sales teams
Please don’t delay and apply today! This is a great career opportunity for a Marketing Executive looking for a company offering a flat management structure, who empowers and looks after their staff.