Are you interested in helping guide and support decision-making across all of our client’s markets, brands and teams? Are you looking forward to utilising your analytical skills and profound understand of customer behaviour to drive change and actions? Are you hungry to learn and develop and feel like you’re ready to take the next step in your career? Then the Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for you to join our gaming client as a Data Analyst!
This is a permanent position based in Malta.
With over 300 sunny days per year, Malta enjoys more hours of sunshine than any other European country! This allows you to spend plenty of time outdoors exploring the beautiful island. There is an endless list of exciting entertainment, suitable for everyone no matter where your interest lies. For the sporty one, there are several water sports to try; like wakeboarding, scuba diving, and water skiing. If you’re more of the cultural type, you can visit one of the island’s many theatres and museums, or simply take a stroll in one of the lovely cities to see all the astonishing architecture and buildings that are so typical for Malta.
- Working with the regional teams to contribute to CRM campaign strategy and planning, forecasting of spend, and to provide insight-driven recommendations at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- You will be the analytical partner for the CRM, VIP, Casino, and Sports Managers to support in their daily work, promoting data driven decision making around all player activities.
- Working closely with Key Account Managers to help them fully understand the VIP portfolio, and what drives VIP activity at different stages of the lifecycle.
- You will own all CRM outbound communication stats (SMS, emails, outbound calling, push notifications) – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc, enabling the teams to improve continually.
- Guiding the teams to understand why some customers play Game A in preference to Game B, and how we can influence customers behaviour with specific CRM activities at certain parts of their lifecycle.
- Assisting the managers in predicting bonus risk and fraud elements of a campaign by truly understanding gaming behaviours.
- Analysing CRM & VIP spend to ensure optimisation of investment per lifecycle stage.
- Driving insights around VIP events management ensuring effective investment in this area.
- Desirable - A degree (or equivalent) in one of the quantitative areas, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics
- A keen interest and deep understanding of Sports and Casino
- At least 2 years’ experience as an analyst
- Proficient in analysis and interpreting data
- Experience with best base tools (e.g. advanced Excel, use of relational databases such as MySQL) as well as packaged tools such as QlikView, Google Analytics, etc.
- Programming languages such as SQL
- Desirable – Worked with Knime, JIRA and/or Confluence
Moving abroad means endless new opportunities, but also some quite big challenges. Luckily enough you don’t have to worry a bit – our client will help you every step of the way. They have an extensive relocation package designed to make the transition to your new home as soon as possible. When moving to Malta, their travel coordinator will book your flight and airport transfer, and you will be given the opportunity to stay in the company apartment for several weeks. Therefore, there’s no stress to have an apartment set up when you arrive, and you can take your time to find your perfect home. You’ll also get a relocation allowance that covers costs for extra luggage, shipment of boxes, etc.