If you are someone that genuinely loves helping customers solve their problems and has a general interest in smart tech and mobile applications, then this is the role for you!
Endeavour has an exciting opportunity for a Support Analyst to join our award-winning InsurTech client in London/Brighton. We are looking for an individual with a curious nature and a desire to learn to join the Technical Support team of this rapidly growing client.
Training is provided and free smart tech to play with!
- Supporting customers with any tech or services related questions / product info / setup guidance / troubleshooting / etc.
- Diagnosing issues, suggesting ways of fixing problems, and leverage the knowledge of the team around you to deliver best in class customer service
- Reporting to the Technical Support Team Leader, and working with the Tech Support Team and Insurance Support Team to work together, across the business to create an environment of support and collaboration
- Providing highest level of customer services – you will need excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy playing ‘detective’ from time to time
- Experience in customer service – technical customer service is a bonus
- Experience with online communication platforms – intercom is a bonus
- Experience with iOS and Android apps
- Experience dealing with, and solving, customer issues and questions
- 5 day working week, across 6 days (some Saturday shifts may occasionally be required)
- Working withing a vibrant and friendly team with a relaxed yet purposeful work environment and social culture
- Endless opportunities for you to develop and grow in your area of expertise
- £22,000 – £26,000 per annum salary (DOE & FTW)
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding public holidays)
- Personal development days
- The latest smart home tech
- International work opportunities
- Private medical insurance (after probation period)
- Pension (after probation period)
- Cycle to work scheme (after probation period)
- Great coffee, daily snacks, monthly team events, and fabulous, collaborative working space in either the Brighton or London offices
If the role of Support Analyst sounds like something of interest, please apply with your CV.