BI System Analyst required to join a leading client in the Insurance Sector. Dutch and French language skills mandatory.
Will be based in Brussels with possible business trips to visit subsidiaries.
Initial contract duration is 6 months +
Tasks and responsibilities
- Study the project architecture landscape, process steps and functional specifications
- Work both with Business and IT stakeholders
- Assess and identify available or missing data in operational systems or other which are necessary for IFRS17
- Define the needed data model
- Specify the changes to be made on the operational systems
- Define and support implementation of the ETL to extract the data from the operational systems or other and prepare them as input for IFRS17 (in SAP BW);
- Define quality control (at different stages, through dashboards or other measures)
- Communicates progress to Project management in a structured and clear way
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- Demonstrated ability to work within large-scale complex projects
- Understand the technical and regulatory requirements and work closely with the various project stakeholders
- Extensive Business and System analysis experience, ideally within a financial institution or financial software organization (7 years)
- Experience with Business Intelligence domain and solutions
- Experience with SAP solution (FICO, BW)
- Proven ability to deliver Business and System analysis specifications
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills
- Project experience in one or more of the following areas: large scale FICO SAP rollouts, IFRS or Solvency 2.
- SAP BW5y and SAP FICO5y experience
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity