Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic 12 months + contract role for a Graphics Engineer working for a household name in central London.
Your responsibilities as a Graphics Engineer will be as follows –
- As part of the R&D team you will be developing cutting edge graphic techniques like real time ray tracing and point cloud rendering
- Generate proof of concepts of various rendering techniques
- You will be required to provide support to developers
- Develop SDR libraries, tools and creating applications
To be successful in this Graphics Engineer role you must have the following experience –
- 3D Graphics programming experience with Direct X12 or similar API
- Deep understanding of GPU architectures
- C++ programming experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical background in maths and computer science
- Working independently in a Research and Development environment.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed long term contract opportunity as a Graphics Engineer.