Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Dutch or French speaking Java Back-End Developer to work for a client in the financial sector in Brussels, Belgium. The contract is until the end of 2018 with likely extensions. Competitive rate on offer.
- Must be fluent in either French or Dutch.
- SOAP interfaces.
- Experienced developing back-end EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans) services.
- Industry experience in the Banking sector or with Banking projects is an advantage.
- Experience with Instant Payments is an advantage.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced C# / ASP.Net Software Developer based in Southampton. All levels of experience will be considered. Our client offers flexible working and a salary up to £45K plus benefits.
Working in an Agile environment you will be translating storyboards and use cases. Proficiency in designing and maintaining reliable and reusable code is essential as well as maintaining quality and responsive. Responsibilities will also include bug fixing, updating documentation and reviewing functionality.
Technical Skillset Required
- SQL Server
- GIT or other version control tools
- Continuous Integration
- WPF including MVVM
- Web API
- Back Office
If you are looking to progress your career, this could be the right role for you! Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience as a Java Backend Developer?
Do you have a University qualification in software engineering or computer science?
Have you got excellent verbal communication and documentation writing skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then Endeavour Recruitment really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a English speaking Senior Java Developer with proven backend experience to join a large European organisation on a new data management platform project, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications. On an initial 4 month contract. Candidate day rate €450 per day.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Display competency with of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Required knowledge: Java 8, JBoss EAP Application Server 6.4.10, Oracle SQL Database Version 12C, Spring Boot, Apache Camel (message router), Hibernate, ESB, REST and SOAP services, SQL, Git, continuous integration through Jenkins (automatic build and deploy), understanding of Agile methodology, experience with standard UML.
- Having worked with populating cloud services would be an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements management.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Familiarity with Google’s Publish/Subscribe cloud service and Amazon AWS.
- Prior experience within the telecommunications sector.
- Prior experience with marketing automation integration.
- Any specific integration experience with Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Taktik Ozone, Tealium Tag Manager, Magnolia CMS or Salesforce.
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a degree educated Cloud Automation Developer with a minimum 7 years relevant experience and expertise to join our Devops team in Brussels. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the project
As a Cloud Automation Developer, you will take up a role in the Devops team. You will take ownership in the implementation and maintenance of the data center tooling landscape.
You will focus on automating service delivery and providing means for easy and low cost operations. You support different teams that design.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support on our CMDB & Automation engine
- Analysis & development for data center automation projects
- Development & operational support on our external world interface
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces, …
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Oracle, NoSQL, ...)
- Adobe Flex, ActionScript
- Perl, Phyton, Ruby, PHP…
- WebServices: SOAP, REST, JSON, …
- Linux (RedHat)
- Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS suite, ..
- Agile development & Scrum principles
- SVN, GitLab source control
- CI/CD methodology and tooling experience (Jenkins, …)
- Knowledge of typical data center related technologies (TCP/IP, networking, security, virtualization, storage, systems, monitoring, ...)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are a team player
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations (internal or external)
- You are able to inform your customers/colleagues timely and efficiently
- You manage your time and project planning efficiently
- You are able to learn quickly
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an extremely talented Web Developer for their client in the Travel & Tourism Industry based in East Sussex. This is a permanent role and the salary will be commensurate with experience ranging between £30K and £45K.
Working as part of a team you would be joining the rapidly expending IT Department. With a minimum of 2 years’ experience, you must enjoy learning, technology and problem solving.
Attributes for this role:
- A proficient full stack developer
- Familiar working in an Agile environment
- Proactive with good organisational skills
- 2+ years’ experience as a Web App Developer/Full Stack Developer.
- Prior experience of developing for mobile platforms/applications.
- Responsive Design for multiple devices and platforms including frameworks.
- Some database experience.
- REST / SOAP
- MS SQL Server or MS SQL
- PHP Frameworks, Symfony, Zend, MVC
- Version Control using GitHub or SVN
- AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply.
Are you looking for a new contract opportunity to join a Top Software Development Company, working with cutting edge technologies on exciting projects within dynamic teams?
Your daily duties :
• Maintain and develope multi-tier applications in Java
• Develop front-end, service and data layer.
• Develop unit tests, understand build systems (MVN, GIT)
• Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
• Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
• Production support
Your Technical Skills:
• N-Tier application design and development
• Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
• A strong understanding of latency, performance in the JVM etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Java EE
• Web Service Development
• Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
• Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
• Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
• Knowledge of design patterns
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for a proficient Python Developer. This is an English-speaking role, with Luxembourgish, French or German being an asset. 6-month contract to start end of June. Renewal potential. Rate IRO €450EUR per day.
- Python 2x/3x
- NLP Platform
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted for this role.
An excellent contract opportunity for a Java Developer to join a Leading European Organisation based in The Hague, Netherlands.
Senior Java Developer with design and development experience on web-based applications (front end web applications and integration/back- end web services).
- Experience writing Functional and Technical Design documentation.
- Understanding of REST service design and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of Java messaging patterns between different layers.
- Experience/awareness in web security implementation is a plus.
- Experience in Drools or any experience in business engine integration is a plus.
Day to day Duties:
- End-to-end design and development of web-based application using Java-based technologies.
- Handle the design of the HFS web services (eg naming, generic service design).
- Handle the design of the Dynamic Form Framework.
- Handle the design of the message interface/interaction of each of the components.
- Handle the design of the PMS API and the interaction with other systems.
- Assist with the definition of the Domain Model.
- Not to be missed 8 week contract, please apply for further details
- Mobile Site Contact Us About Partners Terms Privacy Cookies
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Calling for all QA Test Engineers for a great contract role in Belgium!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for a QA Test Engineer to join the R&D department of one of our clients, based in Belgium.
The successful QA Test Engineer will be eligible to work and able to relocate to Belgium for the contract duration.
The ideal test Engineer candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to work closely with all teams involved in the project.
- good communication
- good experience in both Manual & Automation (selenium, robot) testing
- Medior/Senior Software Test/QA Engineer
- Proven understanding of Software QA/Testing methodologies
- Experience with Robot Testing Framework or other testing frameworks
- Experience with RESTful concept and/or REST testing tools ( Paw, Postman or others )
- Experience with UI browser level automation (local/cloud based, css, ...)
- Experience with Test Management Tooling likewise TestRail, TestLink and/or others
- Ability to script within python
- Ability to investigate and debug problems in close co-op with development
- Knowledge of the Atlassian product range ( Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket )
- Bilingual Dutch/English is a bonus.
Please get in touch for further details ASAP on this excellent contract opportunity.
An experience Software Architect required to join a Large pharmaceutical client based in Docklands. System architecture and functional design experience required working in a similar position.
Industry experience would be preferable.
3 month +
Skills required :
- Java software application development;
- API development (REST/JAX-RS);
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Maven/Nexus/Sonar).
- Review business requirements, identifying high risk and/or costly requirements.
- Ensure requirements such as security and performance are met and liaise with the stakeholders where necessary.
- Analyse candidate architectures in order to design and conduct proof of concepts and prototypes, validating that the proposed architecture meets the functional requirements.
- Lead the decision making process for the necessary system architecture and functional design.
- Co-operate with project manager and define and estimate work packages and allocate resources according to their skills for project work.
- Actively participate in software implementation phase according to defined requirements, including user interface design and application security aspects, in compliance with agreed project planning.
- Ensure the delivery of good quality software.
- Leading architecture and code reviews and addressing outcomes of the reviews.
- Clearly articulating tactical decisions taken during the course of the project.
- Strong communication skills : - Able to liaise with different stakeholders (e.g. business users, management and development teams) to understand requirements and communicate key technical issues appropriate for the audience.
- Liaise with release managers, operations and support.
Please apply for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity.