Calling for a Project Manager who wants to make a difference in a Global Publishing Organisation and improve their Business Analysis and Project Management skills.
The role is perfect for someone who likes to take initiative and believes technology can be an enabler for the business.
The successful candidate will provide both Project Management and Business Analysis expertise to support the development of key global systems.
They will report to the Head of Project Office and work with Finance, Sales and other internal teams in order to realise the development of new, business-critical systems. The role will also include line management of 2-3 business analysts.
- Initiate, Plan, and Manage projects from initiation to implementation
- Develop full scale project plans
- Use Agile and Prince 2 inspired methodologies as appropriate
- Create and maintain risk logs, issue logs and change request documentation
- Manage budget and monitor spend on your projects
- Ensure that development(s) fit with the company’s strategy and best practice
- Work with the business to define requirements
- Analyse data sources and outputs to contribute to logical and physical modelling and to prepare detailed specifications
- Line management of business analysts in your team
- Work with the Head of Project Office to ensure continuous improvement of Business Analysis processes and technology usage, remaining abreast of best practice and guidance
- Champion the Business Analysis function across the company, including coaching and mentoring to ensure a consistent approach across all projects
- Manage testing (write test plans, manage testers)
- Manage stakeholders across the business
- Manage vendors (within projects) to ensure they are delivering business value
- Support the Project Office with lessons learned, best practices, and standardised methodologies
- Knowledge of and experience using project management methodology: Prince2 or PMI
- Knowledge of and experience using business analysis techniques
- Ability to elicit and capture requirements
- Line management experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tenacity, the love of investigating data problems right to the very end
- Exposure to writing and managing testing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, team-player
- High-level knowledge of financial concepts a plus
- Good Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Understanding of ETL and data modelling a plus
As well as a fantastic opportunity to join a global award-winning organisation, they offer competitive benefits, and flexible working arrangements.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a change and bring value, please apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent permanent opportunity for a Product/Project Manager.
The successful candidate will manage a customer product configuration project delivery according to agreed targets, budget and timescales and to provide technical product and project support.
To plan and estimate time and costs of a project. To create requirements specifications and to delegate work packages. To control the progress of the project in order to successfully complete the project within time and cost constraints.
Responsibilities / Tasks
Technical product and project support within the company’s products. Internal and external customer projects for chip profiles, card personalisation, data processing and data management systems.
Manage technical relationship with clients:
- Document in detail the product/project's technical requirements and Customer acceptance criteria.
- Identify and agree tasks, objectives and targets.
- Agree, document and manage changes to original customer requirement.
- Deliver product/project updates to the customer and other members of the project team.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and customer sign-off prior to launch.
- Adhere to Product & Project Management processes and procedures as outlined in the relevant Process and documents.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are agreed, met and documented, according to the agreed standards, during the course of the project life cycle.
- Establish and update project plans.
- Estimate the time needed for each task and the overall project.
- Adjust the estimated time schedules and project deliverables according to agreed change requests.
- Assign and coordinate the work of each person involved in a project.
- Act as a central interface for everyone within in the project, dealing with queries, change requests, updates etc.
- Communicate status updates with customers, project team and Technical Director.
- Ensure smooth and timely realisation of projects.
- Oversee the preparation of sign-off samples for test cards and fulfilment packs.
- Oversee project implementation, technical testing and handover to QA and operations team.
- Understand and accept (sign) key custodian responsibility statement.
- Successfully complete key custodian training program.
- Access assigned key custodian safe(s) and completion of associated logs.
- Effective use of tamper proof envelopes.
- Take part in key ceremony (test, live & audit).
- Receive, create, distribute & destroy encryption key components (electronic & physical).
- Effective communications with internal / external customer key custodians.
- Very good understanding of international standards for Payment specifications for Smart Card personalisation and fulfilment.
- Very good knowledge of cryptography (PKI) and communication protocols.
- Very good understanding of software development.
- IT system and encryption knowledge and experience.
- Expertise in software programs such as PowerPoint, Microsoft Projects, Word and Excel, etc.
- Degree in mathematics and/or computer sciences or similar.
- High level of knowledge in various industries including engineering, data communication or IT.
- Project Management – Prince II Foundation or equivalent
- Ability to plan, design and conduct presentations to small or large audiences.
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of working in banking sectors.
- Experience in problem analysis and solution design.
Please apply for further details on this not to be missed permanent opportunity. Excellent career prospects.
APPLICATION OPERATIONS MANAGER required for long-term contract opportunity with global reputable organisation, based in Switzerland.
This is an excellent remote contract!
As an Application Operations Manager, you will be responsible for release, deployment and operation of a diverse portfolio of complex projects and business applications, providing a support role to the owners of business applications and ensuring operational efficiency, compliance, risk mitigation and the achievement of business area results. You will also help with onboarding of resources and setting up of development environments.
The selected Application Operations Manager will cover the following deliverable tasks:
- Be the first point of contact for application specific incidents. Provide analysis and details to business clients and development teams.
- Be responsible for maintaining of the lists of application specific incidents. Identify and analyse causes, prioritize improvements and work with teams on fixes.
- Working close with development and other client teams, continuously improve monitoring, alerting and resolution capabilities. Provide technical leadership and oversee the planning, design, implementation, and support of a wide range of varied and complex business software systems from release and operations point of view.
- Support and help business teams with onboarding, setting up of environments, access and using the systems. Input, correct and review business data if required.
- Support and help development teams with onboarding, setting up of environments, access to systems, interpretation of operational data, release management and CI/CD pipelines.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies, anticipate and analyse technological trends and assess their impact for delivering and supporting complex software applications.
- Ensure collaborative and active stakeholder engagement. Manage relationships between IT and business areas in major functional areas with multiple lines of service with a view to understanding and anticipating business and IT needs and establishing clear service expectations.
- Perform other related duties as required.
• Advanced university degree in computer science, information science or other closely related field. A first-level university degree, preferably in computer or information science, plus two years of relevant experience in addition to the experience required below may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Desirable: ITIL or another service and/or project management framework
• At least 5 years of experience in the provision of IT services working with the development and deployment of major IT systems.
• Significant hands-on experience in monitoring, problem analysis, prioritization and optimization.
• Good understanding of release management and SDLC
• Hands-on experience in at least 2 of the following technical areas:
o Monitoring and alerting in AWS environment
o CI/CD in AWS cloud
o CI/CD of Java based applications
o Data backup, recovery and migration
• Experience or training in at least 2 of the following:
o ITIL or another service management framework
o Managing defects and incidents
o Business continuity practices and/or ISO Quality Management Standards
o PRINCE2 or another project management framework
• Demonstrated soft skills in critical thinking, creativity, problem solving and adaptability.
• Ability to cultivate innovation and manage change. Proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives and accountability in delivering results.
• Ability to communicate on technical issues with a diverse audience. Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Please apply ASAP or get in touch for more info on this not-to-be-missed long-term opportunity!
A large international defence organisation is seeking a Project Manager to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be working on a project implementing and analysing large scale systems. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Project Manager role you must have the following experience –
- Project Management experience
- Project Management for IT Projects and Solutions
- Public Sector experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience working on implementation projects
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner
- ITIL Certified is beneficial
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Project Manager role.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client is recruiting for a Software Development Project Manager to join their team in Southampton. This is a permanent position and the salary for this role is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, or with equivalent experiences
- Accredited project management qualification(s) in a relevant methodology (e.g. SCRUM (Agile), PRINCE2 or ITIL)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects, large and small changes, absorbing complex technical and logistical issues and rapidly defining and implementing resolution plans
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in carrying out a Project Managers role within a software development environment performing within an Agile framework
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of major development projects from initiation to completion
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven experience in communicating directly with customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Strong analytical skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving, coupled with a strong oral and written communication skills
- A flexible, task orientated positive and pragmatic approach to managing projects
- Be able to refine approach and focus as business requirements dictate
- Demonstrate a high level of Customer Facing disciplines and project successes.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Operational experience in a development environment
- Understanding of Retail and Loyalty & Payment Solutions
- Experience with the use of CA Rally
- Strong background in Retail business understanding and development
- Experience with ERP implementations
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate should have previous experience of managing Sitecore projects. The salary available for this role is up to £45K plus benefits.
Our client is a Digital Agency based in Central London and they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This person preferably comes for a Business Analysis background and has subsequently moved into Project Management. All levels of experience would be considered. Experience of Sitecore would be advantageous.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Experience of working in a Client Facing role
- Experience of working with Content Editors
- MS Project
- Content Management
- Software Roll Outs
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with Financial knowledge to join our leading client in Wembley. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance/Banking. Attractive salary of up to £50K.
Our Client is in the financial sector and manufacturing industry. For you to be successful in this role, you must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills, experience in the banking sector and be able to analyse problems to find effective solutions.
Essential Skills: -
Degree in Mathematics or Computer Sciences or relatable subject
PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
Knowledgeable on International Standards for Payment Specifications for Smart Card personalisation and fulfilment
IT Systems and Communication Protocols
Very good understanding of Software Development
Expertise with MS Office products
Design and Delivery Presentations
Planning and organizing skills
Ability to analyse information
Excellent communication skills
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
CVs should not be longer than 2 Pages
You will not be considered if you have employment gaps
Reference process that takes 4-5 weeks prior to onboarding
Candidates with CCJ, IVA, Bankruptcy or Criminal record will not be considered.
Applications invited from candidates with Banking / Project Management experience.
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net/ERP Developer to join a multinational client for a long-term contract.
Our client is based in Stockholm, however this position is mainly remote: 90 % off-site, 10 % on-site.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Further developing of applications using .net Core 1.1, C#, EntityFramework Core, css3 and Bootstrap, based on technical requirements;
- Documenting the technical requirements and updating/completing a MIS basic business documentation, including use cases, stakeholder analysis, requirement catalogue, business processes
- Other similar tasks related to the work to be carried out.
Required skills and experience:
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge/experience (min. 6 years) of framework .Net 4.0, C#, Visual studio, EntityFramework Core, using Model-View-ViewModel pattern (MVVM),
- Knowledge and experience with systems of reporting and business intelligence (Microsoft Reporting Service, T-SQL, MS SQL server),
- Excellent knowledge/experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Silverlight and Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience developing Web Services using (WCF)
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTfull web API webservice
- Good knowledge of Prince2
- Very good communication skills in English; oral and written
- Proven experience in designing databases
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for a skilled Project Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in London.
The ideal candidate will be working with Project Managers, supporting project planning, monitoring and management reporting for a large software development project.
Required skills and experience
•Prince2 foundation or above is desirable
•Experience in controlling and managing a project repository of documents and other deliverable.
•Experience in facilitating project management and requirements change management processes.
•Detailed project scheduling, support, monitoring and reporting, non-financial project administration, management of document repository, management of requirements changes.
•Experience with Microsoft Project tools for planning and tracking of project work;
•Knowledge of Atlassian, JIRA and Confluence as a delivery platform;
•Familiar with the role of configuration and document management in the context of a software Development project;
•Preparation and maintenance of detailed project schedules in MS Project, including resource planning, under the guidance of project management.
Please apply ASAP and get in touch for further details, on this excellent opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a superb permanent opportunity for a skilled Prince2 certified Project Manager, to join a global blue chip organisation based in London, working within a continuous improvement culture.
The Project Manager will work with the Product Management team to create and maintain a long-term business strategy for the organisations business groups – partner facing web applications.
Requirements of the role will include an extensive program of renewal and change, throughout this you will need to ensure continuity of service and business efficiency.
Working with the Product Management and Engineering teams:-
- You will be focused on initiatives that will deliver new back-end services to licensed partners.
- You will be expected to define and schedule the addition and maintenance of front- and back-end analytics to support the changes and help to indicate future direction.
- Expertise and proficiency with SCRUM and Agile
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience of delivery with Application Programming Interface-Driven services.
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation to develop business models and define support requirements and business processes.
- Previous experience working with multiple development teams to turn concepts into products.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.