A large international defence organisation is seeking a Project Manager to join them based in their Headquarters in Brussels, Belgium for a long-term contract. You will be working on a project implementing and analysing large scale systems. Rate flexible depending on experience.
To be successful in this Project Manager role you must have the following experience –
- Project Management experience
- Project Management for IT Projects and Solutions
- Public Sector experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience working on implementation projects
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner
- ITIL Certified is beneficial
- Hold at a minimum level valid SC Clearance (security check) or NATO Secret or equivalent. Or hold DV Clearance (developed vetting), COSMIC Top Secret, or equivalent
Please apply asap to be considered for this Project Manager role.
Are you a looking for an excellent career opportunity? Our client is recruiting for a Software Development Project Manager to join their team in Southampton. This is a permanent position and the salary for this role is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, or with equivalent experiences
- Accredited project management qualification(s) in a relevant methodology (e.g. SCRUM (Agile), PRINCE2 or ITIL)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects, large and small changes, absorbing complex technical and logistical issues and rapidly defining and implementing resolution plans
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in carrying out a Project Managers role within a software development environment performing within an Agile framework
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of major development projects from initiation to completion
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven experience in communicating directly with customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Strong analytical skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving, coupled with a strong oral and written communication skills
- A flexible, task orientated positive and pragmatic approach to managing projects
- Be able to refine approach and focus as business requirements dictate
- Demonstrate a high level of Customer Facing disciplines and project successes.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Operational experience in a development environment
- Understanding of Retail and Loyalty & Payment Solutions
- Experience with the use of CA Rally
- Strong background in Retail business understanding and development
- Experience with ERP implementations
Please, get in touch for further details on the exciting career opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate should have previous experience of managing Sitecore projects. The salary available for this role is up to £45K plus benefits.
Our client is a Digital Agency based in Central London and they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This person preferably comes for a Business Analysis background and has subsequently moved into Project Management. All levels of experience would be considered. Experience of Sitecore would be advantageous.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Experience of working in a Client Facing role
- Experience of working with Content Editors
- MS Project
- Content Management
- Software Roll Outs
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager with Financial knowledge to join our leading client in Wembley. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance/Banking. Attractive salary of up to £50K.
Our Client is in the financial sector and manufacturing industry. For you to be successful in this role, you must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills, experience in the banking sector and be able to analyse problems to find effective solutions.
Essential Skills: -
Degree in Mathematics or Computer Sciences or relatable subject
PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
Knowledgeable on International Standards for Payment Specifications for Smart Card personalisation and fulfilment
IT Systems and Communication Protocols
Very good understanding of Software Development
Expertise with MS Office products
Design and Delivery Presentations
Planning and organizing skills
Ability to analyse information
Excellent communication skills
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
CVs should not be longer than 2 Pages
You will not be considered if you have employment gaps
Reference process that takes 4-5 weeks prior to onboarding
Candidates with CCJ, IVA, Bankruptcy or Criminal record will not be considered.
Applications invited from candidates with Banking / Project Management experience.
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net/ERP Developer to join a multinational client for a long-term contract.
Our client is based in Stockholm, however this position is mainly remote: 90 % off-site, 10 % on-site.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Further developing of applications using .net Core 1.1, C#, EntityFramework Core, css3 and Bootstrap, based on technical requirements;
- Documenting the technical requirements and updating/completing a MIS basic business documentation, including use cases, stakeholder analysis, requirement catalogue, business processes
- Other similar tasks related to the work to be carried out.
Required skills and experience:
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge/experience (min. 6 years) of framework .Net 4.0, C#, Visual studio, EntityFramework Core, using Model-View-ViewModel pattern (MVVM),
- Knowledge and experience with systems of reporting and business intelligence (Microsoft Reporting Service, T-SQL, MS SQL server),
- Excellent knowledge/experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Silverlight and Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience developing Web Services using (WCF)
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTfull web API webservice
- Good knowledge of Prince2
- Very good communication skills in English; oral and written
- Proven experience in designing databases
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for a skilled Project Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in London.
The ideal candidate will be working with Project Managers, supporting project planning, monitoring and management reporting for a large software development project.
Required skills and experience
•Prince2 foundation or above is desirable
•Experience in controlling and managing a project repository of documents and other deliverable.
•Experience in facilitating project management and requirements change management processes.
•Detailed project scheduling, support, monitoring and reporting, non-financial project administration, management of document repository, management of requirements changes.
•Experience with Microsoft Project tools for planning and tracking of project work;
•Knowledge of Atlassian, JIRA and Confluence as a delivery platform;
•Familiar with the role of configuration and document management in the context of a software Development project;
•Preparation and maintenance of detailed project schedules in MS Project, including resource planning, under the guidance of project management.
Please apply ASAP and get in touch for further details, on this excellent opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a superb permanent opportunity for a skilled Prince2 certified Project Manager, to join a global blue chip organisation based in London, working within a continuous improvement culture.
The Project Manager will work with the Product Management team to create and maintain a long-term business strategy for the organisations business groups – partner facing web applications.
Requirements of the role will include an extensive program of renewal and change, throughout this you will need to ensure continuity of service and business efficiency.
Working with the Product Management and Engineering teams:-
- You will be focused on initiatives that will deliver new back-end services to licensed partners.
- You will be expected to define and schedule the addition and maintenance of front- and back-end analytics to support the changes and help to indicate future direction.
- Expertise and proficiency with SCRUM and Agile
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience of delivery with Application Programming Interface-Driven services.
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation to develop business models and define support requirements and business processes.
- Previous experience working with multiple development teams to turn concepts into products.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for a seasoned IBM WCM Consultant to join multinational client in Vienna, for a contract role, initially till the end of this year, with strong possibility of long - term extension.
The succesful Consultant will be involved in the following tasks:
- Support the Corporate Applications team when dealing with the Infrastructure Team in the WPS/WCM upgrade exercise and specially in the Proof of Concept (PoC) from current version 6.1.5 up to the target version 8.5 by:
- Identifying all potential issues and helping fixing encountered issues especially in the WCM assets (content items, templates, components, etc.) migration from version 6.1.5 to 8.5
- Supporting the Infrastructure team with advise on application architectural issues which have an implication on infrastructure architectural decisions and strategies (e.g. in the areas of disaster recovery, availability and security)
- Reformulating business requirements into Infrastructure architectural requirements such as availability, latent capacity, performance, scalability, security, serviceability and fault tolerance
- Support the Project Manager, Intranet Service Manager and Web Applications Architect with the work for the implementation of the scope of the new Intranet projects and concretely with the provision of strategy, advise, hands-on work and prototyping in the areas of:
- WPS/WCM Information architecture
- WCM libraries structuring
- WCM Inheritance strategy
- WCM Templating (CTC)
- WPS/WCM Access Rights Structure
- WCM Content Personalisation and Customisations rules and solutions
- Rationalisation of WCM resources
- Selection of a Front-end Web Editor for the WCM Editors
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Knowledge transfer to the client (Infrastructure and Application areas)
Skills / Experience required: (red is mandatory)
- University degree with minimum 7 years hands on experience in IBM WebSphere Portal Server and IBM Web Content Manager (WCM)
- Good knowledge in solution architecture, in particular in Information Architecture.
- Expertise in IBM WebSphere Portal Server and Web Content Manager V6.0, V7, V8, V8.5
- Expertise in IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x, 6.x, 7, 8, 8.5
- Expertise in CTC (content Template catalogue) for WebSphere Portal 8.x
- Expertise in JSR 286 Portlets
- Knowledge or expertise in IBM WebSphere Portal Server/WCM performance and tuning will be beneficial
- Proven experience in upgrade projects and migration of assets through different major IBM WebSphere Portal Server/WCM versions (6.1.5 -> 7 -> 8 -> 8.5)
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation
- Good Communication skills in English, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Prince 2
- Knowledge in Google Search Appliance will be very beneficial
Please get in touch ASAP to find further details about this exciting new opportunity!
Calling for an experienced Transition Manager to join a reputable, global organisation, based in Switzerland, for a 6 months+ contract.
The successful candidate will have over 5 years’ experience. A Swiss work permit is essential.
The Transition Manager’s role will involve the following tasks:
- Create detailed plans based on an existing high level transition strategy, ensure schedules are aligned with the main Project Plan
- Coordinate the transition plans execution
- Manage the schedule of the associated resources to the activities
- Monitor and Control the progress of the activities
- Report periodically to the Hague Project Manager the progress of the activities according to Prince2 methodology
- Raise any deviation to the plan when detected to the Hague Project Manager
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques
- Perform other tasks as required.
Essential skills and experience:
- Recognized project management certification, preferably PRINCE2 practitioner level
- Knowledge of the PRINCE 2 project management methodology
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification or above
- Good knowledge and experience of Agile project management methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Knowledge and experience in using project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- A team player with experience managing cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams working on short deadlines in both local and remote locations
- Ability to coordinate and understand the work of technical and business-oriented staff
- Understanding of green field development in a cloud environment
- Sound knowledge of industry leading cloud provider platform features and capabilities
- Technical background, university/college diploma or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience as senior project manager for delivery of large, resilient and secure software development projects.
- Experience in legacy system migration projects
- ITIL V3 Service Transition Management Certification
- French will be an advantage
Please apply and get in touch for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced, Security Cleared Project Coordinator seeking an opportunity to take on greater project responsibility. Based in Hook, Hampshire this is an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended. The rate available is up to £315 per day depending on experience.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of project budgets, scheduling, and resource plans
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgement within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are Security Cleared and interested in this contract opportunities please send me your CV today.