Endeavour Recruitment has a terrific opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer in one of the largest software organisations in Ireland. Candidates must have exceptional .NET and UID skills. The role is based in Cork, Ireland. Remuneration is €330.EUR per day for a Six Month Contract
This is an ideal role for an experienced Senior .NET/UID Developer to showcase their skills and at the same time broaden their horizons. The role will be technically challenging for the right candidate who will work on an enterprise ecommerce application. The ability to liaise and integrate with team members and project managers is essential.
Desirable Skills include:
- More than 3 years’ experience implementing high traffic web applications with dynamic UI.
- Minimum of 3 years’ commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Knowledge of JSONP, .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
- Knowledge of RESTful, WCF, ADO.NET and SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Proficiency converting visual designs to HTML
- A good understand of Mobile Web Development on both iOS and Android
- Responsive Web Design
- Social Media Plugins i.e. Facebook, Twitter
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment.
If you believe this is you, then please apply for the position as soon as possible.
Endeavour Recruitment has a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic Web Developer/System Architect to work in Southampton for a Software Solution organisation in the Retail Industry. The role is in a prime location close to Air/Rail/Road Networks. Candidates should have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering. Salary guide £40,000 to £45,000. pa.
Key Skills Required:
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap
- C#, ASP.net,
- MVC/Web API
- TDD/BDD, JSON
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Deliver high quality functional software within timescales
- Deploy and support solutions through testing and work with test/QA teams
- Provide estimates on new feature development, bugs and change requests
- Work with the project manager/scrum master architects to prepare specifications
- Investigate faults, report, rectify and document
- Participate in Agile based meetings
Applicants should have at least five years’ experience within a C# or ASP.net development team. Full SDLC experience is required to design, code, debug, test, document and maintain customer facing web applications and sites. Familiarity with functional and non-functional software requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your architectural and leadership skills.
If you are looking for an interesting role and you are passionate about software development, then please do not hesitate to apply!!
C# / Angular Contract Role
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a contract developer with strong C# and Angular skills to join our leading Travel and Tourism client just south of London on the Surrey / Sussex border.
Our client is easily commutable from London by train or road.
We are looking for C# / Angular Developers with the following skills:
Key Skills and experiences required:
• Test Driven Development (TDD)
As mentioned, this is a Travel and Tourism Company with over 9 million hits per month and a £100 million turn over.
For further information and the chance to apply, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Skilled C#, ASP.Net Developer with Strong SQL Server, ETL, T-SQL Skills to join our client on an initial 6 month contract in Ireland.
You will be involved in Requirements Analysis and Application Design and will be working as part of a large team with clients globally.
The position involves:
Development experience in C# and ASP.Net
Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP, XML) and .Net Applications.
MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
Knowledge of Restful and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
Experience with using MQ
Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc
Software development using Agile methodologies
For further information regarding this exciting position, please don't hesitate to apply
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer with C#/ .NET and Web application experience to work with our Broadcasting client in Central London.
The C#/ .NET Developer will be working with a client- facing team in a relaxed and friendly environment in Central London. Our client uses a variety of different technologies, keeping up with the latest application and web development trends.
Key Responsibilities of the .NET/ C# Software Engineer:
- Develop applications from a technical design document using .NET technologies such as C#, MVC and ASP.NET, write and review test plans and applications to ensure that they are robust and fit for purpose
- Production support software/ systems
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in .NET and Web technologies used in order to suggest improvements
Key skills and experiences required of the Software Engineer:
- Applications development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile/ Scrum
- Web service technologies: SOAL, XML, JSON, REST, WebAPI, HTTP, WCF
Desired experience of the .NET Software Engineer
- ASP.NET, WPF, Silverlight, .NET, Visual Studio
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in Central London
- Chance to work in an innovative and exciting Broadcasting/ Retail environment
- Salary: Up to £40,000
If you are an experienced Software Engineer with development experience in C#, MVC and other .NET technologies, and you are looking for an excited new role, please do not hesitate to apply!