Endeavour has an excellent career opportunity for a passionate Test Engineer, who is keen to further their career, by joining our Cyber Security client, based in Worcestershire. This is a permanent position and the salary is up to £40,000 for the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Writing test plans and test scripts at all levels.
- Running tests against scripts.
- Recording and documenting results.
- Raising defects.
- Prioritising your own work.
- Working within a closely-knit team.
- Production of documentation using industry-standard tools.
- Mentoring test engineers.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Suitability for holding a UK security clearance (SC).
- Recent experience of writing, modifying and executing software tests.
- Test automation experience.
- Recent experience of using scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Experience of testing either network or desktop GUI applications (preferably both).
- Recent use of Test and Defect Management Tools.
- Experienced use of at least one of the following operating systems: Windows, Linux, Unix or Solaris 10.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Domain knowledge of cyber security.
- Experience of setting up and using virtual machines, such as VMware or Docker.
- Performing packet capture and analysis.
- TCP/IP protocols, particularly SMTP and HTTP.
- Encryption standards (e.g. public key encryption).
- Experience of setting up integrated test environments.
- Visual Studio and TFS 2017 or later.
- Cloud-based testing, e.g. AWS or Azure.
- Agile testing techniques.
If you want to enhance your career and join a client in the Cyber Security sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has the opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our client, a top tier supplier to the renewable energy sector, for a permanent role based near Twickenham. You will be working with advanced technologies, and be responsible for the full software development lifecycle, designing and developing embedded software applications. Excellent benefits package and salary IRO £40K.
- Designing and developing embedded software
- Managing projects
- Ensuring quality of software
- Maintaining applications
Desired Experience –
- Embedded C
- Designing and testing high reliability code
- Experience in TI MSP Micro controllers
- Experience in ARM Micro controllers
- Knowledge of RS232 RS485 and RS422 serial communications
- Knowledge of integrated circuit interfacing
- Knowledge of digital and analogue communication systems
- C#, .Net, or Visual Studio
- Non-contributory pension plan, 9% company contribution
- Life Assurance and Private Health Care
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free Breakfast, Fresh Fruit & Snacks
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a C# Backend Developer to join our client based in Leicester.
Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing server-based applications.
Previous experience of working on Mission Critical Systems is essential, as well as industry experience in either Logistics, Automation, or Process Control.
Excellent rates on offer for the right candidate.
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Linq Lambda Expressions
- TCP/IP Communication Protocols
- Systems Engineering
- Industry experience in Logistics, Automation, or Warehousing
If you are interested in this role, please apply with the most up to date version of your CV.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Software Engineer will be part of an existing highly skilled development team, reporting directly to the Lead Developer, writing complex security solution software. The following are key responsibilities:
- Writing high quality code following in-house full life cycle development methodologies and using our chosen toolset
- Being able to time manage across multiple concurrent tasks with different priorities and different deadlines
- To work within a closely knit team
- Be proactive in looking for ways to improve all aspects of the products we produce whether that’s the code, tests or documentation
- Suitability to hold UK security clearance is essential
- Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is preferred
- Recent experience of full life-cycle software development is essential
- Domain knowledge of application security is preferred
- The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to have sufficient flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities is essential
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form
- Strong programming skills
- Good understanding of UNIX
- Network programming
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Full product life cycle development knowledge
- Desirable Experience
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Deep understanding of Internet standards and protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, syslog, NTP
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Object orientated programming languages such as C++, C#, JAVA
- Development experience on different operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Solaris
This is an opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join our Financial client based in Wembley. This is a permanent role and is offering a salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience. You will be responsible for developing new applications as well as maintaining existing applications.
- File I/O
- Win Services
- Entity Framework
- Experience writing installation packages using InstallShield
- Experience writing user stories
- Experience running unit testing and writing code documentation
- Visual Studio
- MS SQL
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and salary required for this position.
Endeavour is looking for an experienced a .NET developer, front-end oriented to join a reputable Telcoms client, based in Belgium, initially for 6 months, with possible extensions.
The successful developer will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in the requested technology
- VB.NET / C#
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- .NET Windows Form
- ASP.NET: Web services
- ASP.NET MVC
Languages required: English mandatory, French and Dutch optional
- AngularJS, Angular2, TypeScript
- Oracle PL/SQL: for the migration
- WCF (Windows Communication Framework)
- experience in call centre is a high added value
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced .Net/ERP Developer to join a multinational client for a long-term contract.
Our client is based in Stockholm, however this position is mainly remote: 90 % off-site, 10 % on-site.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following tasks:
- Further developing of applications using .net Core 1.1, C#, EntityFramework Core, css3 and Bootstrap, based on technical requirements;
- Documenting the technical requirements and updating/completing a MIS basic business documentation, including use cases, stakeholder analysis, requirement catalogue, business processes
- Other similar tasks related to the work to be carried out.
Required skills and experience:
- University degree with minimum 6 years experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge/experience (min. 6 years) of framework .Net 4.0, C#, Visual studio, EntityFramework Core, using Model-View-ViewModel pattern (MVVM),
- Knowledge and experience with systems of reporting and business intelligence (Microsoft Reporting Service, T-SQL, MS SQL server),
- Excellent knowledge/experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Excellent knowledge/experience with Silverlight and Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience developing Web Services using (WCF)
- Knowledge and experience developing RESTfull web API webservice
- Good knowledge of Prince2
- Very good communication skills in English; oral and written
- Proven experience in designing databases
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Analyst-Developer for a client, based in Belgium, for a 6 months contract.
The successful Analyst-Developer will be involved in the following project:
- Validation of functional specifications for development of .NET interfaces.
- Technical design specifications for interface and front end development, exception handling and monitoring and failover requirements.
- Participation in code review with other developers.
- Structured code development, versioning and promotion to environments.
- Enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provision of support to testing teams during testing cycles.
- Participation in technical forums for knowledge gain and sharing
- Contribute to front end platform and micro service platform for Convergence.
Essential skills and experience:
- 3 years + experience
- Microservices: development of micro services in .NET (C#)
- MongoDB: MongoDB integration with AbInitio and .NET (C#)
- Rest API development techniques
- Web service integration with AbInitio / .NET (C#)
- Oracle 11 / 12c, Oracle P/L SQL Developer / Toad
MS SQL 2012, MS SQL Query Analyser
- JSON Format
- Message Queueing : IBM Websphere MQ Series, Knowledge of standard message formats such as XML
- PERL scripting
- UNIX shell scripting
- Microsoft Visual Studio (C# )
- Stored procedures
- Cost optimisation
- Competent construction of SQL queries
- Consideration of performance and reusability during design and creation of interface table
- Any data modelling tools or techniques would be of advantage
- Microsoft Excel VBA
Please get in touch for further details ASAP, on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join a multinational client in Sweden, on an English-speaking site.
This is a 12 months contract, 90% onsite – 10% off-site, with possibility of extension.
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree and minimum 5 years of experience in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and C#.Net
- Experience with system maintenance, further development and refactoring of existing systems.
- Experience with application development using SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 (SharePoint object model, event receivers, web parts, Business Data Catalogue, extending SharePoint web services, Managed Metadata Services)
- Experience with application development using .Net technologies (technologies: C#, .NET 3.5 or higher, SOAP, WCF, Rest and LINQ, as well as T-SQL and MS SQL 2008R2/2012).
- Experience with UNIT testing in SharePoint.
- Experience with solution packaging and scripted deployment using PowerShell.
- Experience with technical document writing
- Experience with migration/upgrade projects from SharePoint 2007/2010 to SharePoint 2013and/or 2016, including data migration.
- Experience with developing content management systems or publishing web-portals
- Experience with SharePoint Workflows and SharePoint Designer.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 and Team Foundation Server.
- Agile software development (SCRUM)
- MS SQL Management Studio / MS SQL Profiler.
- RedGate SQL Compare and RedGate SQL Data Compare.
Please get in touch for further details ASAP and apply for this not-to-be-missed contract role!
This role is for an Interface Designer / Developer, for a multinational corporation in Sweden, your main responsibility will be designing and implementing Graphical User Interfaces (GUI). This is a remote role where you will primarily be working remotely at an all-inclusive rate of €350 per day. 20% of the role will be based on-site in Stockholm, when you are required on-site the rate will be €440 per day (all-inclusive).
- 2 years’ experience with user interfaces
- 2 years’ experience with graphic design
- Experience designing and implementing graphical user interfaces
- Experience implementing GUI guidelines in web applications
- Experience implementing GUI on mobile devices
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- SharePoint Designer
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Studio
- MS SQL
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply.