Endeavour Recruitment have an excellent contract opportunity for a French & English speaking .NET Developer to join our leading client based in Luxembourg.
This is an onsite French & English speaking role.
Duration: 6 months+
- backlog manager in pairs as Scrum master
- knowledge of an Agile method such as SCRUM (application via Azure DevOps)
- expert with programming languages VB.Net, C#
- expert with API, REST, SOAP technologies and protocols
- knowledge of SQL and DB2 database
- team spirit, while being able to work independently,
- languages: French and English, Luxembourgish is considered an advantage.
- Communication skills
For further information please apply ASAP!
Test Automation Expert (French & English speaking) required to join our leading telecoms client based in Luxembourg on an initial 6-month contract.
The role is hybrid with an on-site presence on-site in Luxembourg.
- Prepare Test scenarios & Tests cases;
- Test Data;
- Prepare Automation Scripts using Selenium or other open Test automation Tools;
- Do Automating the test case using Automation Tools mainly Java related Open source tools;
- Do Reporting Test Progress;
- Do Reporting Test Cases – Bug Allocation;
- Identify Defects/Bugs, Allocating correct Severity and Priority of these, Dispatching bugs to the teams for defect fix;
- Coordinate with Internal development teams and vendors for deliveries.;
- Do Releases follow-up.
Key skills & experience:
- English & French speaking
- Good Experience in automating Front and Back end Test Cases;
- Good experience with SOAP API or Rest APIs Testing;
- Proven experience in troubleshooting issues and providing adequate support to Business Teams;
- Good experience in working with development teams and vendors for deliveries;
As an asset will be considered a development experience in the past career:
Experience in telecom and/or software development in Java or any other languages.
If this role sounds of interest please apply ASAP!
Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity in the Southampton area?
Do you have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a software developer?
An IT Consultancy client is looking for a Software developer to join their small but growing team serving clients across a number of sectors.
The selected Software developer will be taking on responsibility for back-end development across several related client systems, including real time data exchange with third parties.
Our client is looking for a developer experienced in C#, .Net and SQL.
You will have the possibility to progress to design and leadership roles across these projects.
This position will offer flexible working options and support for professional development and training.
C#, .NET, SQL Server
Salary range: £30-40k
Please send your CV or get in touch for further details ASAP on this excellent career opportunity!
Urgently recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join a leading client based in London.
- Proven experience with Dynamics CRM (Versions 2015/2016/365)
- CRM deployment
- Configuration and experience carrying out version upgrades.
- Development expertise in .NET stack including :
- ASP .NET
- Restful API
- Web Services
- MS SQL 2012, 2014
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Please get in touch for further details.
- Develop/Maintain Ecommerce application for high end retail client
- High level of client interaction and need to drive technical and business innovation
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
N-Tier application design and development
Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks such as AngularJS 1.x, AngularJS 2+, React, Vue desirable
Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
Experience of agile development methodology
Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design
Please apply for this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Back-End developer, to join our Digital Commerce client’s team, based in London.
As a Back-End Developer you will develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our client.
The successful Back-End developer will be involved in the following deliverables:
- Develop custom Magento extensions (client specific or internal) based on the brief set out in the technical specification C
- Create system integrations between Magento and external systems and APIs
- Facilitate Magento migrations (from Magento 1 or other platforms to Magento 2)
- Participate in the development of our own tools, frameworks and extensions used as a basis on client implementations
- Provide bug fixing and root cause analysis assistance on support tickets
- Document new software components
- Approach any development with the utmost attention to code quality, Magento best practices, re-usability, security, performance and upgradeability
- Provide general assistance and mentoring of other developers
- Advise PMs / TAs on best technical approach to major tasks
- Participate in Code Audits Reports requested by existing or new clients
- Participate in reviewing backend developer application tests
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years Magento (Magento 2 experience is a plus) and PHP development experience
- Magento Certified Developer (Solution Specialist Certification is nice to have)
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture and core concepts of Magento's most important modules, Core, Catalog, Customer, Quote, Checkout & Sales
- Excellent knowledge of Magento's frontend rendering mechanism, layout, blocks and templates
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented PHP, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Git and distributed source control concepts, including branching and merging strategies
- Good knowledge of the Linux command line, SSH, CLI tools
- Excellent MySQL knowledge and schema design
- Excellent knowledge of API technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of debugging tools and code profiling
- Experience with unit testing and static code analysis
- Experience with virtualization technologies, e.g. Docker / Vagrant
Please, get in touch to discuss this great opportunity or send us your CV ASAP!
Our Client is looking for a Software Team Lead with strong technical and people skills to lead a team of Software Developers.
The role is based in our Clients Brighton Office and paying a salary of £50,000.
You will own the development roadmap, develop project plans and resource projects, manage, mentor and coach the team, and ensure high standards of software quality.
You must have previous experience with hands on software development and a passion for technology.
Our client uses the following technologies, you aren’t expected to know all of them, but firm experience coding with some of them would be beneficial.
• .Net / MVC
• REST / SOAP
• MS SQL Server or MS SQL
• PHP Frameworks, Symfony, Zend, MVC
• Version Control using GitHub or SVN
• AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure
• Mobile platforms / applications.
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Software Engineer to join our client, a SaaS company providing solutions to the automotive industry, based in Milton Keynes. As a Software Engineer you will be fulling involved with the design, developing, testing, and delivery of solutions. Our client is offering a salary of up to £55k DOE.
The successful Software Engineer will have experience with the following –
- SQL Server
- Database modelling
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this Software Engineer role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Lead Software Architect to work for a large client in Brussels, Belgium. The duration for this role is initially 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €722 euros.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Must have a university degree or equivalent in experience.
- 3 - 5 years direct experience in system design or software architecture, spanning backend systems, mobile apps and/or IoT. Working knowledge of programming styles and languages is required.
- Functional analysis skills, including gathering of functional and non-functional requirements and functional specifications, analysing their impact and producing supporting documentation.
- Well-versed with documenting complex systems; proficient in modelling languages such as UML or SysML.
- End-to-end software architecture design spanning all layers (including complex, large-scale and distributed systems), using proven styles and patterns where applicable.
- Hands-on experience with SOAP, REST, layered, event-driven and (micro)service architectures.
- Experience with code analysis, complexity and dependency analysis.
- A solid understanding of software security essentials.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, techniques and tools.
- An analytical approach and attitude, with an eye for detail, yet able to maintain the oversight of the overall architecture.
- Experience with agile methods and DevOps.
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy.
- Continuously staying up to date on new technologies, trends and architectural patterns, and evaluating their implications.
- Strong project management skills and high performance ensuring agile delivery of complex solutions complying with high quality standards.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience with regulated environments (GxP, HIPAA).
- French and/or Dutch speaking is an asset.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, somebody who is passionate about design and development. Candidates should have a Masters’ or Degree in Computer Science plus 3-4 years relevant industry experience. Salary circa £50K DOE.
A background in SaaS will be beneficial for this role, as is previous experience of working in the automotive industry. With easy access to the M1, this makes our clients’ location in Milton Keynes accessible from many locations. Pictured originally as a new London overspill, Milton Keynes is a modern city halfway between London and Birmingham.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the automotive team and be fully involved in the design, development, testing and delivery of solutions for vehicle tracking.
Technical skills sought:
- Microsoft Full Stack
- SQL Server
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the motivation to combine design with programming. Is this you? Please send your application across to be shortlisted.