This is a fantastic long-term contract for a 3rd Line Support Engineer / Systems Administrator in the wonderful city of Vienna. You will need to have a solid mix skills as per below, including IBM Spectrum (Tivoli). Initially a 12month contract, with very likely extensions and an excellent day rate for the right person;
Key Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English & German
- Microsoft Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL (Installation & Support)
- Basic monitoring experience using Nagios
- Basic knowledge of VMware vSphere
- IBM Spectrum/Tivoli Storage
- Microsoft SCCM / SCOM
- Microsoft Cluster Services
- Hyper-V (Installation & Support)
- IBM Flex
- IBM Storage SVC, V7000, V5000
If you are fluent in English & German, seeking a long-term contract in Vienna, then please do not hesitate to send your CV across today
- Do you have significant experience with video-over-Ip / multicast traffic ?
- Do you have 7+ years of experience on network engineering ?
- Are you Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP or higher ?
- Do you have high expertise and analytics skills for troubleshooting IT networks ?
- Can you demonstrate good practice with incident and change management processes ?
- Do you have experience in implementing Cisco switch and router ?
- Do you have experience with large scale monitoring applications ?
- Are you fluent in English and capable of communicating in French or Dutch ?
If the answer to these question is yes, we want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment has a not to be missed contract opportunity for a Network Engineer to join a large telecommunications company based in Brussels!
The ideal candidate will bring expertise and a hands-on approach for implementing and troubleshooting networks and security.
• Accountable for system design and implementation following industry best practices
• Track and analyse the operating environments and implement corrective actions when required
• Responsible for root cause analysis to get beyond symptoms of mission critical service interruptions
• Review network test plan for network throughput, latency and redundancy testing
• Accountable to deploy High availability solutions
• Provide support to restore infrastructure functionality
• Participate in on-call duty 1 week/month
Attitudes and soft skills
- You are a highly motivated individual and passionate about IT,
- You take initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- You are a team player and can work individually as well
- You are a curious and quick learner,
- You can manage and drive projects to completion
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- You share willingly your technical expertise
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Functional Analyst, ideally French speaking, although not essential, to join our client and work for a European institution.
Experience and skills:
English is mandatory
French is an important asset
Technical background is an asset
At least 3 years in business requirements/analysis
Knowledge of modelling languages (UML, BPM) and tools
Excellent competencies in writing documents
Excellent communication skills.
Attend to face to face interviews with users, as in facilitating workshops
Analyze documentation and AS-IS as TO-BE requirements to establish specifications for new projects
Analyze users’ needs & requests (in maintenance phase)
Elaborate impact studies
Modelling processes, workflows, use cases, DB conceptual model, etc.
Start date: by the end of January
If this role sounds of interest to you or anyone you may know, please get in touch for further information.
URGENTLY required! Amazing opportunity for a talented Java Developer to work on a long-term contract in Luxembourg for Large European Organisation. Possibility of long term extension. Rate €350 per day.
Our client is looking for an experienced Java developer with strong experience in the following skills:
- BI Publisher
- Oracle Application Express (Apex)
- JAVA SVN
- Toad for Oracle
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.