Endeavour is looking for an experienced Information System Architect to join our reputable client in the financial sector, based in Brussels, for an initial contract till the end of the year.
If you have proven experience in large-size application development of highly resilient systems, and more specifically in dealing with cyber security impacts on large IT driven organization, we definitely want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will also have a clear understanding of an heterogeneous application landscape, design, development and operations.
French or Dutch speaking would be beneficial for this position.
Required skills and experience :
• Multi-Factor Authentication concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Network Zoning concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Internet Access Segregation concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Access Management (role-based, privileged) concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Application Protection (through WAF) concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Secure Development Lifecycle concept & processes (incl. in an outsourcing context).
• Cloud Security Strategy concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• IT asset management & inventory in support of the cyber-resilience processes.
• Knowledge in key technology stacks : IBM mainframe (DB2, Cobol, PLI, CICS), HP Tandem and distributed (Linux, Windows).
• You are able to steer design & development teams.
• You have good analytical skills.
• You can abstract generic/transversal solutions for individual problems.
• You can address problems globally but are also able to go into details when required.
• You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills.
• You speak/write English fluently (French or Dutch is an asset).
• You have the ability to drive and work with a virtual team.
• You are meticulous in your work.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Calling for an Agile Guru to join a leading company in the Telecoms industry, based in Belgium, for an initial 6 months contract!
As an Agile evangelist you will be, teaching and mentoring on different levels (teams, managers, partners) as our client is initiating enterprise wide Agile transformation.
You will be part of the Agile centre of excellence, which is setting direction, overseeing and supporting the overall Agile transformation. You are able to review existing and elaborate on new processes, governance, & structure to support a successful transformation.
You thrive on forming and influencing Agile communities raising awareness of Agile methods in the organization. You are able to connect with scrum masters & Agile coaches, who are part of the delivery teams, communicate & align with them to ensure the teams are moving in the direction in-line with the overall Agile transformation strategy.
- 7+ years acting as an Agile Evangelist in technology sector with large-scale technology programs ;
- You have deep knowledge regarding Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme, Test Driven Development), Agile-at-scale (SAFe) methods, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- You have strong servant leadership skills with a passion for teaching and mentoring others and have experience in coaching Agile
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt your communication to different audiences
- You are at your best and thrive in a fast paced culture full of collaboration, transparency and trust across teams
- You have strong change management skills
- Preferably you have at least one Agile certification
- English + (Dutch/French are assets)
If this sounds like your next challenge, please get in touch to find further information on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced SAP Architect / Senior Consultant. We are looking for experts with SAP HANA, SAP BO, SAP BW. Knowledge of the French or Dutch language would be an advantage. This is an initial 6 month contract based in Belgium, market related rate.
- Senior Hands-on consultant responsible for 600 applications for 10 clients
- Technical -contact and -coordinator for the Engineers (in the field)
- Technical contact for the clients
- Lead-consultant for complex and/or critical implementations
- 3th and 4th line support
- Good communication skills
- SAP HANA
- SAP BO
- SAP BW
- Experience with migrating Oracle to SAP Sybase is a big plus
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity to join an International Technology giant.
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Software Integration Leader to join a reputable organisation, in the urban mobility sector, initially for 6 months.
The mission will be based in the amazing French capital city of Paris.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in engineering
- At least 6 years’ experience as Software Integration Leader
- English: read, written and spoken
- French: read, written and spoken
- Test integration design and implementation
- Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of test environment for mobile connected devices (eg: mobile phones or other connected devices)
- Knowledge of Android
Start date: ASAP until the end of December 2017 + strong possibility to be extended till March 2018.
Please apply for further information on this exciting contract!
Calling for all Linux experts looking for their next challenge!
A large and reputable Telecoms client, based in Brussels is looking for a Linux expert with strong Devops experience, and passionate about Openstack, to join their team for an exciting 6 months contract initially.
As the successful candidate you will be part of a team that designs, implements and operates tailor-made and standardized ICT solutions. You will ensure service management, technical consultancy and pre/after sales support in order to meet/exceed customer expectation.
Daily tasks will include the following:
- validating proposed solution in pre-sales phase
- designing service delivery for ICT solutions
- implementing, operating and maintaining ICT solutions
- providing technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to effectively inform them, and recommend the appropriate technical solution.
- developing, maintaining and sharing technical expertise and customer specific information
Skills and Experience:
Industrial engineer or equivalent by experience.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- General Linux (RHEL)
- Basics Network & Security
- HA Proxy
- Openstack / Openshift
- Basics Database: MySQL / Oracle (RAC) / Dataguard / Gridcontrol
- Dutch and French speaking are assets
If you are customer- minded, enjoy working in a team, and this role sounds of interest, please apply for further details.
Calling for experienced Pre-sales Project Managers to join a leader in Telecoms, based in Belgium. Initially for 6 months with strong possibility to become longer term.
Required skills :
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- 4 to 5 years of experience as a Pre-sales Project Manager
- Proven experience with pre-sales projects (transition plan/proposition to corporate clients)
- Commercial minded with excellent communication skills.
- If you are efficient, proactive Pre-sales Project Manager who can work independently , then we definitely want to hear from you.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced, multilingual Windows Support Engineer for an exciting long-term contract.
The successful applicant will be joining our well-established European client, in the financial sector, based in Belgium
As the ideal Windows Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of applications delivered via Citrix, VDI and Workstations and the underlying infrastructure, as well as delivering second line support to end-users and the onsite support teams across all entities.
- Deploy applications, debug and solve related problems on Citrix and Workstations.
- Manage patching for applications and operating systems.
- Provide application support for internal clients.
- Maintain and monitor infrastructure components.
Report on application deployment progress and baseline compliancy.
- Incident, request and problem management.
- Apply standard operating procedures and actively contribute to continuously improve operational processes.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years + experience in a Windows end-user environment, with specialisation in application delivery.
- Fluent in French/English or Dutch/English.
- Advanced SCCM experience, including baseline management and custom reporting.
- Operational knowledge of App-V, Appsense, Powershell, MSI and other packaging/scripting technologies.
- Proven administrator experience in a Citrix environment.
- Good knowledge of IT Security Principals and overall understanding of IT Service Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and in-depth troubleshooting of application issues (MSI technology, read and understand installation logfiles).
- Sufficient knowledge of the common office applications to be able to deliver applications.
If you have a customer oriented attitude with good communication skills , we definitely want to hear from you.
Please get in touch ASAP to find further details about this “not-to-be-missed” contract opportunity.
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Endeavour Recruitment has a “not-to-be-missed” opportunity for an experienced Angular Developer to join a European Institution for a long-term contract in Belgium.
This project will be in an English speaking site.
As a successful candidate, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Strong developing experience with Angular JS
- UX design
Please get in touch ASAP to get further information on this fantastic contract opportunity in lovely Brussels!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Change Management Specialist to join a leading client in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent working knowledge of English.
- At least six years of professional work experience in Change Management
- ITIL certified
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment have an exciting contract opportunity for an SAP IS-U Developer to work in Amsterdam for a minimum of 9 months, with likely extensions.
As a Senior SAP IS-U Developer you will be part of a dedicated CRM project team and will be developing, delivering and maintaining client specific SAP solutions. Data-migration between MS Dynamics/SAP IS-U will also play a key part of you’re the role.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in STEM related subjects (or relevant experience).
- 6+ years of experience in SAP ABAP
- Experience with multiple implementation projects for SAP IS-U
- Experience in enhancement techniques such as ABAP OO
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience with integrating (mobile) applications and backend-systems.
Please do hesitate to apply with your CV for the chance to be short-listed for this fantastic contract