Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced C# Software
Developer to work with our Southampton-based client.
The successful Software Developer will join our client’s team, responsible for estimating, designing and developing high quality functional software solutions.
Technical Skills and experience:
- Strong analytic skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Strong Transact SQL skills and experience of programming complex Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment, and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects
- An Interest in programming best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, independent and proactive in solving problems.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible Web Developer to join a dynamic team. Market related salary with benefits.
- Are you a Web Developer looking for a new permanent role?
- Are you keen to grow in a Development environment?
- Are you Degree qualified in computer science or a related subject?
- Do you have at least 3 years’ development experience in a Microsoft environment?
- Do you have strong ASP.NET skills and experience with web-based systems?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, please get in touch for further in-depth details and job specifications.
Endeavour Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Angular Developer for our Nottingham client. This contract is an immediate requirement starting 4th January (or before if you can)!
Top flight Angular developer. Preferably Angular2 but will consider Angular1.
This technology areas brings the combined challenge of advanced Web application development combined with rich multimedia data processing and SQL.
Experience building web applications using modern web technologies such as:
Please APPLY TODAY to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious C# / Front-End developer to join a leading Media business in Central London.
As part of a fantastic and supportive team, the C# /Front-End Developer will be working across a portfolio of digital products. This is an environment where your ideas and progression will be fully supported. As you settle in to the role you will be exposed to technologies such as; C#, SQL, MVC, .NET Core, Web API, IIS, Azure, Jira, Google Analytics, etc. This role would really suit a C# / Developer who is excited by coding in general and learning new skills.
- ASP.NET MVC
- GIT Source Control
In return you will be working for an established, respected and fast growing Media business, based in great central London offices. My client is offering a very competitive salary up to £28,000 and benefits.
Please APPLY today to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity as a Web Developer with one of our leading financial sector clients based in Dublin. This position is to work within an established Web Development Team that provide services through all areas of the SDLC. This is a permanent role with a salary guide of €55K to €60K depending on experience.
Applicants should be an experienced web developer, working with Microsoft based web development technologies. Financial Services industry experience is a plus. You must be familiar with developing, testing, implementing & documenting various web applications.
The key skills that are needed for this role are:
- .NET (3.5 – 4.5)
- MVC 4 (C#)
- WCF Web Services
- 3rd Party controls
- SQL (2005/2008)
Desirable skills are:
- JIRA workflow management
- Experience within a test-driven development environment
- Agile methodologies
- Some experience of Single Sign On solutions
- LDAP Security infrastructure
- Experience with Web Service Security
- Mobile and adaptive development solutions
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity with our client based in Leeds. We are seeking an experienced Java Developer to join a small team. You will be a key member of our talented agile team and therefore must have a passion for development and a background of delivering successful software solutions.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, be passionate about programming, have a flexible and creative outlook, with an excellent understanding of web development above all be innovative and self-motivated.
- 3+ Years of Java
- SQL & NOSQL
- Database Design
- Web Services – SOAP/REST
- Responsible Design
- Analysis and Design
- Secure Coding Techniques
If you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting environment, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Our client is a global provider of voice and data recording solutions who is looking for a permanent software developer who can bring a fresh and enthusiastic approach to the role and join their Development team based Nottingham. This is an opportunity that has arisen due to the constant progression and company growth.
The ideal candidate will have 1 or more of the following skills and experience:
- C++, HMTL, CSS, JS angular.js, bootstrap, node.js Silverlight, Python and Entity Framework and .NET languages.
- Strong diagnostic and debugging skills.
- Low level application development, protocols such as SIP, RTP, analysis using WireShark.
- Experience in data analysis, big data processing.
- Experience on SQL and interface development through Rest API.
- Desirable integrating into voice to text transcription engines.
- Experience in developing telephony integration would be an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our company’s clients to develop solutions or resolve defects.
- Developing software integrations.
Among the benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working policy
- Life insurance
- Private Health Care
If you are an ambitious, driven and innovative individual who enjoys working in a team, please submit your CV for consideration.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking a talented Junior Software Engineer. We are looking for candidates that have a flair for development and are passionate about technology. This is a Permanent role based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be working with the latest toolsets and design methodologies within an Agile environment. Salary between £25,000 and £29,000.
In this role you will be designing and maintaining high quality features on new and existing Web and Mobile based applications. You will assist in documenting, debugging and reviewing code, as well as participating in the integration and rollout of Web components.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A Degree/Masters’ in a related subject
- C# and .Net
- Microsoft SQL Server and Data Modelling Processes
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment
In addition, experience in the following areas is advantageous:
- iOS and Android App development
- Automated Testing tools such as Selenium or Jenkins
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Confident, enthusiastic and able to demonstrate initiative
- A team player willing to do what is required to delight the customer
- 1-2 years’ experience working on Microsoft stack web based systems
Applications are invited from talented individuals who have the Essential Skills/Qualifications and are willing to work hard to progress. Please apply online for your application to be shortlisted.
Amazing opportunity for talented Java Developers to work on 12 month contract in Luxembourg for Large European Organisation. Possibility of long term extension. Rate €350-€400 per day.
- Educated to Degree level in related discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Developer
- HTML / CSS
- Web Services
- Struts 1.1
- JSF 1
- Fluent in French
To be considered for shortlisting please apply by submitting an up to date CV.
Java Developer required for an initial 12 month contract with possibility of long term extension. Excellent contract opportunity working for a large European Organisation based in Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate should have a University degree with 5 - 10 years' experience as a Java Developer.
- Knowledge of J2EE, Spring, Maven, Hibernate, SQL
- REST Web Services/SOAP
- Advanced SQL (optimization requests, etc.)
- Struts 1.1
- JSF 1
- Spring Integration
- Knowledge of the French language
Please apply immediately for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.