Endeavour Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a contract SugarCRM Consultant. Starting immediately, the role is based in Luxembourg and forms part of an English speaking consultancy team implementing SugarCRM in Banking environment.
Initially a 3 month contract, this is highly likely to be extended. Rate €450+ negotiable.
As an experienced SugarCRM Consultant and Developer you be comfortable working with stakeholders to define requirements and will have experience of;
- Integrating SugarCRM with 3rd Party Applications Web Services / Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Core Banking Applications such as Temenos T24 are beneficial
- SOA and BPM
- French speaking would be beneficial
If you believe you are well suited to this contract, please apply today to be considered for shortlisting.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new and an exciting opportunity with our leading client in the finance sector for a VB.NET developer. This is initially a 6-month contract with renewals. Daily rate of €350EU.
The successful candidate must speak fluent French and English.
- Visual Studio
- French Speaking
Highly desirable skills:
- Luxembourgish speaking
- Experience of working within the banking sector
If you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting environment, then please do not hesitate to apply!!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large financial services client based in Paris.
Maintain the already existing functional specifications and XML schemas (ISO 20022). Provide clarifications to the users of the documentation and update the documents where relevant.
- Create new specifications where relevant, including modelling of business processes, drafting functional specifications, data modelling, design XML schemas (compliant with ISO 20022 standard).
- Prepare test plans and test specifications, including sample XML messages.
- Coordinate the execution of tests, follow up on the incidents.
- Assist the project manager in project management activities (eg work planning, preparation of reports, follow up on risks and issues)
- Prepare and conduct workshops/meetings with project stakeholders.
- Develop business cases and approaches/methodologies to the analysis work.
- University degree (BSc) in computer science, computer engineering, business administration or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of formal methodologies and practical experience in defining and documenting user requirements, both functional and non-functional.
- Experience in drafting tests specification, testing and tests coordination.
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation.
- Financial sector experience, eg banking, securities markets, insurance.
- Very good command of English with proven drafting ability.
- Experience in project management and/or project management support, including communication with stakeholders, management documentation maintenance, project reporting.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE2 or similar).
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team are very important.
- Experience in data mapping/modelling.
- Experience in XML/XSD or similar technologies.
- Experience in regulatory IT projects and the European regulatory data reporting frameworks.
- Experience of work in a multicultural environment and cooperation with many stakeholders, including C-level.
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments and securities markets processes.
- Knowledge of data reporting standards (eg ISO 20022 or similar).
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration for this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Business Intelligence Consultant required to join a large Bank on an initial 3 month contract based in Brussels.
As a BI Consultant you will be required to:
- Rapidly acquire an in-depth and extensive understanding of the functional scope of existing applications.
- Analyse and document the requirements of BI users in a clear and highly structured fashion.
- Update (complex) data models.
- Translate business needs into detailed functional specifications.
- Prepare and execute functional tests.
- Be a key person of contact towards the Business.
- Act as a bridge between Business and IT.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics).
- Min 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in French or Dutch, with a good knowledge of English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dynamic, pragmatic and committed personality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Customer-driven with a passion for Consultancy.
Your knowledge & experience:
- You have good knowledge of BI concepts and best practices.
- You are familiar with technical aspects of BI: architecture, ETL development, relational databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL server).
- You have the flexibility to be involved in a project mode, or in a TPAM (third-party application maintenance) mode.
We currently have a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced business analyst, working for a Large European Client in the financial sector based in the lovely city of Paris.
The successful candidate will be required to gather and draft requirements for a new financial surveillance information system.
• Experience in gathering and drafting business user requirement.
• Experience in the financial/banking sector would be an advantage.
• English speaking site, knowledge of French would be ideal.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect. The role is based in Johannesburg, and the applicant will be instrumental in directing the business through Global AWS credibility.
The client is a leading Global Financial Institution and they are seeking an extremely high calibre candidate to represent them. This is estimated as a Six Month Contract.
Expectations of this role include: -
- A Broad Knowledge of Cloud Services with the main focus to be on AWS
- Design and Plan for the Cloud Exploration and Journey
- Demonstrate Senior Executive/Leadership
- Experience/Background in Finance or Banking
- A proven track record with Cloud Architecture
Other Experience requirements are: -
- Change Management
- Best Practice
- MS Azure/Google Cloud
- Ability to transfer skills to current team
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm required day rate.
We are urgently recruiting for a Dutch speaking Business Analyst to join a Large European Bank on a contract basis based in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Excellent contact opportunity working with Stakeholders in a Siebel and Agile environment.
• 5-10 years banking experience.
• Siebel CRM functional knowledge.
• Experience with Agile and working with offshore teams.
• Experience dealing with multiple business stakeholders
• Excellent English and Dutch verbal and written skills.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.